DENIED | disc priest Elochai

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | disc priest Elochai

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 am

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Elochai

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Disc

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Holy but still learning it.. as my 2nd spec was shadow untill last week.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): dolgor 80 hunter. scrappy 73 dk.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Erebus , Divined

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Erebus. basically im still a officer in there at the moment but i have told them that i want to raid end game 25 man. im still friends with them all.
divined i was a social in there pre uld on my hunter. until they removed all social players.
What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
icc 10 6/12
icc 25 4/25
Togc 10 2/5
toc 10 5/5
toc 25 5/5
uld 10 9/14
uld 25 1/14
os 10 / 25 i have done both with 3 drakes up. also did 25 man 2 drakes up on my hunter early last year before the zerg method
malygos 10
naxx 10 cleared
naxx 25 cleared on hunter only.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
i like the progress they have in icc and the raid times suit me very well other than mondays due to work. and tbh the guild name sounds awesome :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
dont think so.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes of course
We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yeah wiping is a part of the game. i think its amazing when u down a boss eventually after lots of wiping gives me a huge buzz.
surely if u could kill all bosses in icc without wiping then it wouldnt be fun and u would get bored way to quickly

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
i work in a bar at night and my rota days off are wednesday and thursday. i also work sundays but its 11 am till 5pm so sundays are good for me as well. mondays are abit harder as sometimes i work days sometimes i work nights, but i will always mark on the calender the week before if i can or cant make that night

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yups

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
this is not a problem and never has been

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 am

ok lol i forget my armour link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Elochai
also it may or maynot say about my shoudler enchant as i forgot about it till today lol . i am as we speak flying to get it :)

Postby Laraht » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello

Ive read your application and would like to comment it. Your discspec is good and you have put your talents wisely.
About your holyspec there are some things you could change imo. all your points in Divine fury, Improved healing and Empovered healing is mostly there to boost your Greater Heals... is this a spell u usually cast?

Your gear isnt at the same level as the rest of us so it would need some improvement, but I understand thats its hard getting better gear without killing any bosses in ICC 25.

Atm I would say that we have enough healers in our 25 men and we usually dont rotate our healers. The healing group might need another priest, but even though it could be useful it would mean that another healer would have to sit out.

We will discuss this and come back to you as soon as possible.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 pm

hi Laraht
About my holy talents. i was in a pug group for icc10 on friday night and they wanted me to go holy. so i just made it very quickly. i rarely use greater heal i use flash heal as this is a much quicker heal and its not to shabby either. i level with shadow /disc. hence i know more about this spec.
your right about my gear its not perfect but imo its icc25 ready and lets be honest gear isnt everything. my skills will make up for it.
i look forward to your responce
elochai - dave

hehe

Postby galladrieel » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:25 pm

This mate has my vote!... also i will feel sorry if he leaves erebus... i must say he deserve a good guild as serenity. he put efforts in what he does... as all of u guys. Take care mates! and i will contact u all soon enough ;)

BTW elochai this is Calthari :)) he does not know me as Galladrieel :P
●█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▅███████▅▄▃▂
████ I R TANK! ███████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Waxing with a candle light, I'm burning just for you.
galladrieel

Postby Mikah » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am

Hi,

After discussing your application, I'm afraid we will not be able to offer you a trial.

We currently have a lot of healers available for our raids. While we could consider adding one more disc/holy priest to our roster, we really need someone that can reliably be online on Sunday and Monday, which seems to be the days where we have less people signing up and sometimes struggling to fill the last couple of spots.

Since you are only available half-half on Monday (if I understood well), I think it would still not help us where we need it.

Again, thank you for your interest, and if things change, do not hesitate to contact us!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment