DENIED | Aleinto - MM/Survival Hunter

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Aleinto - MM/Survival Hunter

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:17 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Class and build: Hunter Survival

Dual Spec: not relevant as hunter to state if geared for 2nd spec :P

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I do have one other char i play when i remember of him...

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): Link WoW Armory - forgot to mention that my hit is more then capp because i cant really roll high enought for a new trink

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Crystal Knights - Inappropiate - Click

Why did you leave your former guilds?: One disbanded , CK i just left they were boring and low progress raiding exp , Click just changed the guild master and everything is messed up.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
pre-TBC none , TBC - Karazan - Gruul's Liar BT , WOTLK - all of them besides ICC25 or some bosses , U25 , Toc25 and Naxx25 few bosses

Why do you want to join Serenity?
One of the top10 guilds on realms , better raid progress , mature members

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Yes

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
To bad i donk know any friends in this guild...no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I would like 5 days a week but 4 works good :)) , better progressing then farming and do nothing.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes ofc :oops:

Postby igby » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Thank you for the application but I will have to turn your application down.
Having only killed 1 boss in 25 man ICC and 6 in ICC 10 I would suggest you are looking for a guild starting ICC, not a guild working on killing Arthas.
We are looking for players who can step straight into this fight/ content, not having to learn fights, and or need gearing.
igby

Return to Recruitment