DENIED | Ensidya-holy paladin

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Ensidya-holy paladin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:19 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
My curent name is Ensidya,changed it from Darkmistery few months ago.

Oradea,Romania.

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Holy paladin.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I"m on protection as dual spec.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have a dk lvl 80 called Zexiz and a 70 lvl rogue,Aneeqa.If i will be accepted into guild ,yes i will bring them on so i can be all the time in guild and maybe those can be useful sometime.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Ensidya

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I lvl'ed in Theogonia,went to Lazarus and atm im back in Theogonia.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left from Theogonia cause it was a casual lvling guild and i wanted to raid when ive got to 80 and geared myself from hcs.
From Lazarus i left cause of some misunderstanding with someone from there and after that i quit playing about 2 months last year in september or so with the thought that i will not start again playing wow...but ive returned and joined Theogonia again.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre-TBC dont have,from TBC i did Kara and ZA,stood like a month at lvl 70 untill WoTLK released and didnt geared properly for the other raids so i could get an inv from pugs as my guild didnt do them.
From WoTLK: Naxx10/25 ; OS10(3 drakes up)/25 ; Maly10/25 ; Voa10/25 ; Ulduar10(except yogg)/25(except vezax) ; TotC10/25 (except anub),Northren beasts form TotGC 10 ; ICC10(1st 4 bosses).

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to start raiding again.i searched about nice progressing guilds on this realm which also raiding at the hours and days i could join and found yours.Also have a RL friend in there and from what he was telling me some time ago u r nice ppl and i would like to be among u. I think i can be a useful person somewhere and somehow.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope,i dont have.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Yup,Rammo can vouch for me.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes,i am anyway im almost all the time in front of my pc when im not working ,and my job gives me alot of free time.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I dont mind wiping tho wiping makes ppl learn something from it not to do next time ,sometime..

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes i can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Ofcourse.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
I always have in my inventory all kind of flasks,elixirs,potions,food.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mikah » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi and thanks for taking the time to fill an application.

We have discussed about you, and I'm afraid we do not have much to offer you at this point.

We currently have 2 paladins that are casuals and trying to get back in the raiding scene, while we are already full for our 25man raids.

We would not be able to offer you any 10 or 25man raid spot in a foreseable future, so we will have to decline this application.

Really sorry, and good luck finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment