TRIAL | Shaman Application - Resto MS [Sianyx]

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Shaman Application - Resto MS [Sianyx]

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:21 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Sianyx

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Restoration 0/13/58

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Elemental - 4set T9 gear and some from ICC.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Duracy (warlock) she's an oldy but a goody, use her for some fun or to fill a spot in a 10man.
Nivos (druid balance & resto)
I don't really have intentions to bring them as my main focus is on my shaman, although if I am allowed I may bring the warlock.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Sianyx

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Demon Blade - (GM) disbanded
Nemesiz - left due to aiming higher
Corvus - (RL) current guild

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Mostly due to the maturity level and focus from majority of the guild's members was not there.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre - TBC - All on warlock
TBC - All on both warlock and shaman
WotLK - All on shaman and 10man content on warlock

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would love to be able to raid and put in my full potential without having to monitor drama or immaturity. myself & Dekaino have been on Moonglade for far too long, and are looking to enjoy ourselves again. We both have a great time in wow, and I want that back again.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Applied to Divine Legacy a while ago, no responses so I'm assuming this was closed.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Sadly not, but I'm hoping my gear & achievements can speak for the level of skill I try to maintain.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes of course.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I am also progression/achievement focused.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Always

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjöl » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Hello and thanks for your application, we will discuss and post about it on Dekainos topic because we see you two then as 1 application, hope thats ok.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Perfect, thank you :)

Postby Mjöl » Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Invited now after some time /cough :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Gabbie » Thu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Welcome to Serenity! looking forward to raiding with the 2 of you tonight. :)
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Return to Recruitment