DENIED | Enhancement Shaman [Roksha]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Enhancement Shaman [Roksha]

Postby Roksha » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:14 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Roksha

United Kingdom

Class and build:Shamman Enhancement (19/52/0)since 3.3 was released

Dual Spec: Resto is my second build and the gear is pretty good.

Alts:I got a Prot paladin alt pretty good gear and If Im accepted and if GM will approve I intend on bringing him to the guild

Link to your Armory:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Roksha

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Bronze ... ter=Roksha
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Tactical Tourists

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Cause I want to raid a lot more I got lots of free time now Tactical Tourists are more of a casual guild.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK) Reached twins on pre-TBC,Cleared All Raids on TBC,Most of Ulduar on WotLK (Know tacs for all of it tho)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Cause I've heared good things about it and your progress in the game speaks for it self.+ I want to raid a lot more.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No.

Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly?
Yes.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?
(v) YES ( ) NO

(v) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(v) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Roksha

Postby Sacs » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:14 pm

This must be a fake application... Enhancement Shaman's are a melee myth. Stuff that we're teased over but never get to see... :P Would love to see one in raids reguarly but also understand that we have more people than places.
Sacs

Postby Roksha » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 pm

:O no fake application
And ive beed enhancement since ive started playing this char :)
doing around 6k dps
after 3.3 enha got pretty good and enhancement shammys are no longer a melee myth :)
Roksha

Postby igby » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Ok first things you have almost no 25 man raid experience on this character. You have not been to ToC or ICC on this character in either 10 or 25 man. I think your character achievemetns only listed ulduar 10. This leaves a very big item level gap, and although gear isnt everything, your dps what ever the level will be along way behind our current raid members. As it Christmas we are currently rather inactive so we will need a good few days to discuss your application. I dont want to comepletely dishearten you here, but with new content we have very high guild activity and to fit you into our raids at present would be a minor miracle. Ofcourse it being Christmas anything is possible.
igby

Postby Theseus » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 pm

OK, I highly doubt that you read the stickied threads (linked to in the application form) that you say you did (by ticking the "check box" in front of each link).

However I strongly suggest you actually read the thread Introduction to Serenity (READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING). We don't put those links nor sticky threads around here for giggles.

As it stands, going by that thread alone, you don't have much of a chance around here given your limited experience with this character plus the lack of gear. In case you hadn't checked, Serenity is raiding Icecrown Citadel and thus your gear and experience and gear MUST be at near that level. In addition, as stated in that thread, our raid slots are extremely limited. A "newbie" with little experience/gear is simply not going get a chance at one of those slots. You would be better off with a guild that is exploring Naxx (which is quite puggable these days), VoA, or Ulduar (Normal mode).
Last edited by Theseus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theseus

Postby Gabbie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:08 pm

My thoughts:

If you seriously wanna join a raiding guild, don't put cheap gems into your sockets! ;)

Good luck.
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby igby » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm

After some consideration, we must decline your application,
due to lack of 25 man raid content you have experienced and current item level, we have no room in our raid setup for you.
We would recommend in future applications you choose a guild nearer your characters raid experience/item level and or do some serious badge farming.
Good luck in finding a guild.
igby

Postby Shamanpro » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Sacs wrote:This must be a fake application... Enhancement Shaman's are a melee myth. Stuff that we're teased over but never get to see... :P Would love to see one in raids reguarly but also understand that we have more people than places.

Missing that shamanpro? :p
Shamanpro

Postby Sacs » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Ofc m8 :wink:
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Return to Recruitment