Postby Guest » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:28 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Warriorfury (previous name)
Skits (current name)

U.K

Class and build:
Warrior, Protection

Dual Spec:
Fury (full epic, gemmed, enchanted which mostly consists of i226 - i232)

Alts:
Daelanar (mage)
Zebashammie (shaman)
I intend on bringing them to the guild

Link to your Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xmlr=Bronzebeard&n=Skits (This is my 'health' gear which doesn't have many i245's. Although if I put on my 'avoidence' gear it consists of a lot of them)

Former guilds (Bronzebeard):
Resolution
Affinity

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left Resolution due to the Officers not treating me as an appropriate member.

I left Affinity due to the guild falling apart and not turning into something that I didn't want it to end up as.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
pre-TBC: I've cleared all the encounters during the pre-TBC expansion.
TBC: Cleared all the raid encounters apart from; Black Temple (Illidan) and Sunwell Plataue (Brutalas pre-nerf)
WotLK: All the raid encounters apart from some HM in Ulduar 10 & 25, TotGC25 and Anub-Arak10 HM. Cleared the first gate of ICC10 although missing some bosses in ICC25.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to join Serenity for various reasons. Firstly I know you guys are dedicated raiders that like to clear raids at your own pace (which I respect). Also secondly I like the fact that you move on when your sure you've cleared the first part effectively.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not sure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly?
Yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes, as this gives us a greater sense of accomplishment once that certain boss is down

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, if I cannot I will inform you otherwise

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes, I'll never come to a raid un-prepared as this just shows lack of effort.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Application Denied, sorry we are quite full atm, and can not offer you a trial. Thank you for your application and good luck in finding a guild.
igby

Return to Recruitment