DENIED - APP/DK DPS Blackrazor

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - APP/DK DPS Blackrazor

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 pm

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Blackrazor

Class and build:DK,Blood 50/0/21.
Dual Spec:Yes i have second spec for frost tanking.But i must admit i never tanked and wasnt thinking about it.I dont have a tanking gear but im ready to get it if there will be a big need in it.

Alts:
I have a 68 lvl mage.I don't think this alt would be use full for guild

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Blackrazor

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Deviated instinct

Why did you leave your former guilds?:I couldn't get a real raiding exp with them.They didnt run raids,even couldn't make a 5man heroic run.Just a social guild.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
If you will check my armory you will see that i dont have a many ach in raiding section.And actually its very hard to raid without being in nice guild.All raids almost always were full of unmature people who left raid after 1 or more wipes.Ok short version - not brilliantly but i wanna change that.

Why do you want to join Serenity?I wanna play with mature people and people that knows what they do and what they wanna from game.And of course get some great laugh.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?Hmm..don't think so.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yeah it will not be a problem for me to raid 3-4 days.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?Im used to wipes :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Of course.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mikah » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:26 am

I'm afraid we have no openings right now for a DPS deathknight.

We will have to deny your application for the moment.

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and good luck finding a guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment