DENIED - Application/ Steevan Night Elf Hunter

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Application/ Steevan Night Elf Hunter

Postby Steevan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):Steevan

Class and build: 80lv Night Elf Hunter Marksmanship 11/53/7

Dual Spec: Beastmastery 53/18/0

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Cwelemango 78lv Shaman ... Yes i intend on bringing them in guild

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-arena ... cn=Steevan atm both of my specs are bm... its because of some stuff ive been tryin but spec is a pure formality... 50 g and all wories are gone

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):No-Pressure(pre tbc) , Lex Talionis , Affinity (tbc) and in wotlk Divine Legacy

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
1)No-Pressure : broke apart
2)Lex Talionis: Broke apart s
3) Affinity: wasent raiding on begginin' of WOTLK(olny 10 man) and many class leaders and players left so there was nothing to do in that guild
- I was <Divined> trial in season 5 but i had bad gear so i couldnt keep up with dps and that was main reson
4)Divine Legacy: Prolly the best guild i ever been with (not by progress but bu ppl that are in guild) Everythng i done on hunt in Wotlk is with them... Than i stoped playing from June till October... They couldnt leave me in guild becuse of inactivity... when i got back they were polite and considered my reaply but the prob was that there is 2 many hunters in there alrdy so i couldn't be acepted... If u want my feedback about my progress ,raid dedication etc. it is the best to ask if u ask them.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

WoW I was in No-Pressure... Cleared :ZG done some AQ20 and Done 2wings in Naxx... Also had some exp in BWL ... And in TBC did AQ 40 for fun...
TBC: Bosses i havent done : Kael thas , BT :Mother s. and Illy and i just killed Kcale in SWP -Was raiding a lot in burning c....
WOTLK On this char: S5: Cleared :Naxx ,Sarth 3d ,Maly S6: Ulduar on this char cleared till Auriaya(in first 2 weeks of patch relise) than i stopped playing 4 rest of s6 on hunt and played on my friends rogue Psyhoya on Sylvanas. And i cleared rest... S7 got back on end of October and killed in TotC 3/5 on hunt but ive done 5/5 on rogue and 2/5 TotGC or rogue aswell (i played on rogue till october... i dont play any more on it )

Why do you want to join Serenity?
At the moment i am looking for serious raiding guild... I was free to have a look around on webby and see which guild have good terms of raiding nice progress and raiding times that i can attempt. So i think Serenity is the most sutable for me. And also ur guild have a big history and made quite a good name and reps 4 itself.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I really dont know... I have so many players that i am familiar with in this game and some of them might be in serenity... So any one who know me and can vouch plz vouch for me.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes i am

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Do u know how was like to do progress on Archimonde when they removed attunaments. Well it was like 350g per eve so i lerned to live with it and it dosent bothers me at all .I am fine as long as was worth it.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes . If i sometimes have a situation that will consider beeing late or beeing unable to finish whole raid time u will be informed.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes . But tbh im not the kind of guy who likes replyin on topics etc. Just take a look at some keythings and thats that :P

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Always

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES
Steevan

Postby Steevan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 am

I would just like to notify you about that im not gonna be online till sunday because i am going on short trip due the collage duties. My friend will hc so that i dont miss embs. of frost. And im sorry that my apply looks like crap... no bold letters etc. Will check out aply as soon as i can. :D
Steevan

Re: Reply

Postby Cogwhirl » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 am

Steevan wrote:My friend will hc so that i dont miss embs. of frost.

From the Introduction to Serenity (READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING) thread:

9. Per the World of Warcraft ToS, you can be the only one that can use your account, no account sharing. One player per WoW account.

Not the best thing to mention on your app..

Cog
If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Postby Mikah » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am

I'm sorry, but we currently are full on hunters and we would not be able to offer you a regular raiding spot.

Good luck finding a guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment