JOINED - Magellan

Moderator: Officers

JOINED - Magellan

Postby Magellan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Magellan

Class and build: Your wish is my command...I choose what hurts most. (atm I'm sort of firespecced, but thats just randomly choosen during my lvling to 80 which I finished last week)

Dual Spec: I just came back from almost 1 year of noplay. My second spec is pvp frost atm, but since im still in shiny lvl70 purple stuff my current appearance in this game makes most ppl laugh.

Alts: No alts, It's still just me, Der Alte, Masterslacker

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Magellan

Former guilds:
Aurei Serpentis, Bad Influence and Serenity.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
For those of you who don't know, I left Serenity because I felt I wasn't online enough to be worthy occupying a mage spot in the guild.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to rejoin you guys for the social part. Since I'm seriously undergeared at the moment I won't be of current interest for raiding. When the time is right, the badgeloot is making me interesting again and when you are in need of a decent dps:er, of course I'll come raiding with you if you ask me.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I hope so

When it comes to the raiding questions of your template, I'm aware of how well this works in this guild and think you guys are doing a great job. I'm looking for a "Casual" status in Serenity, to get in for the social part, catching up with old friends in the guild and to run heroics to get my gear back to "normal" again. When and if you choose me for raiding I'll be there in time, full time and with some extra healing food for Gurham.

Hope to see you guys soon.
/Magellan
Magellan

Return to Recruitment