DENIED | application | Vakama

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | application | Vakama

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Vakama

Class and build: Druid Healing specc (This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: Feral Cat, i dont recommed to raid with this because it's not full epic geared(Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I dont have level 80 alts only a level 65 DK

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Vakama

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Restoration Gladius Mortis

Why did you leave your former guilds?: i get kicked out by Restoration with a reason i dont know and Gladius Mortis is not that good guild i want to stay in

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Cleared naxx 10 & 25 man
tried EoE 10, bad group fail
OS 10 & 25 cleared tryed with drakes up but fail
Done ulduar 25 around 7 bosses if i am right and Yogg-Saron
Cleared ToC 10 & 25

Why do you want to join Serenity? i know my brother Ravecreatorr is in it and i want a better group that's more raiding and good people that's help each other

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no normally rave did let me join guild with out i first know but i am old enough and i know enough to do it by my own now

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Ravecreatorr

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? well i have school but most of time i can only not on wednesdays then i need to do something else with my dad

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? yeah sure i like not giving up untill a very good try and learning the tacs to get it

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? well like i sayed earlier i cant on wednesday and i have school but i can stay till 1 am and getting a huge chance my parents getting to complain but i will try to not get noticed by them so probely yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? well yeah i can on school sometimes if i get a good computer were my teacher will not look that quick

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? well i didnt do this much but yeah if it's needed i will

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
i have worked more with this

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Theseus » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I am going to out on a limb and say that likely your application will be denied. The minimum age for new applicants for Serenity is 18 (stated in the stickied thread you claim to have read. The check box is not for looks!). In addition,
... i have school but i can stay till 1 am and getting a huge chance my parents getting to complain but i will try to not get noticed by them so probely yes

is not going to when you any votes. Serenity needs raiders that will be there, not "maybe". Most of us are parents and typically we do not let our own kids stay up until 1 AM on school nights.
Theseus

Postby Ravecreatorr » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Well, he has school indd, normally staying up very late. And he can stay till 1. He like to raid and listen very good. Healing is good aswell. He's a very funny guy to go on with.
Well little bro goodluck with your apply.

Greatings Rave
Ravecreatorr

Postby Tusvor » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm

I can only speak for myself, but if my son aged 16, stayed up till 1 on a schoolnite, I would be less than happy... :wink:
Tusvor

Postby Mikah » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:59 pm

I'm afraid we are currently full on druids, particularly resto druids, and we are not recruiting classes we don't need even for a "social" or "casual" spot.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment