DENIED - Elu?a

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Elu?a

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Elu?a

Age: 15 (I am aware that this is below your official age requirement, but I was told that I should aply anyway since you sometimes do make exceptions)

Class and build: Survival Hunter, I have done research about the marksman spec because that's what it says you're looking for, and I leveled as Marksman aswell.
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I havn't bought dual spec yet, but I can buy it if it's needed

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have a level 74 holy / prot paladin who I can bring into Serenity aswell if needed.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Elu%C3%B1a

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I am assuming that you only want to know the guilds that I have been raiding with, and I am answering accordingly (sp?).
When I first dinged lvl 80 skipped around a lot between various raiding guilds. None of these guilds suited me though, most of them were either full of immature people or there weren't really any nice people there.
Lately I've been in a guild called Tactical Tourists (TT), it's full of nice mature people, but for a great part of the time we lack both people and will to progress further than the first 4 or 5 bosses in Ulduar.
Names of former guild include, but is not limited to (I can't remember all to be honest): Order of the Holy Flame, Savagery and Cro Avengers.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
As I said (or rather wrote) before I left most of the guilds I left because they were full of immature people and/or lacked nice people, and most of them couldn't handle basic raids.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre-TBC: I did not reach lvl 60 with a character before the release of TBC.
TBC: Due to the fact that I was 3 or 4 years younger I admit that I acted a lot more immature and childish, this is probably the reason that I never killed anything except the first 5 or so bosses in Kara.
WotLK: Cleared all 10 man (excluding any hardmodes) content except Mimiron (had a really unlucky wipe with all 3 parts on about 5% though) and forth in Ulduar.
Until about 2 or 3 weeks ago I could not raid 25 mans because my computer back then could not handle the data of most bosses, but about 2 weeks ago I got a new computer with which can handle running 25 mans without any problems (you might find that I have some 25 man achievements, but they were on the few days were my internet could handle it (my old computer screwed up the internet, which is probably the main reason it was useless)), so I have cleared a few bosses in Naxx, first 4 in Ulduar, 4th boss only in ToC, and Sartharion.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Because I want a challenge as a player, there is honestly not a lot of challenge in running Uld10 when you're outgearing it greatly, and most other people in the raid are outgearing it aswell. And Serenity seems like a good guild where I can get some challenge.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I did a Ulduar10 PuG with Cabrera ages ago, it was in this raid I got the unlucky wipe on Mimiron, and since it was ages ago he ight not be the best person to vouch for how good I am.
I also did a Uld25 PuG with Elly (with her alt Ellymental), this was relatively recently.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes I am, and I feel pretty convinced that I can come to at least 3 raids a week, usually more.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes, as I've said before I'm interested in challenging myself, and I can't really think of a better place to do that than in ToGC25.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes, I should be able to attend 3 of these times on average, and my parents have given me the responsibility of managing my bedtime so I can stay for all of the raid.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, I am used to using this system.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes, I always do.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
I am not completely sure what the specifics of this version of DKP is,
therefore I'm not going to answer this question, I like the idea of DKP though, it's a really fair loot distributing system.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby ellybelle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Yep, I played with this hunter recently. They led a pug to ulduar 25 that didn't wipe once on a boss fights in the couple hours people had to go there. Did a great job picking a good group, explaining the tactics and getting 25 pugs motivated. Not many people twice 15 could have done so well.

Good luck with your application.
ellybelle

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Thank you for the nice words =)

Postby Maverickv » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 am

Nice apply,good luck.
Maverickv

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:54 pm

thank you Jad?re

Postby Paul » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi and sorry for the length of time it has taken to reply.

After a couple of raids in ICC we can see the picture clearer.

We have just recruited a new hunter and we can't fit him into raids atm.

So it wouldn't be fair on you to join and sit in the guild with nothing to do.

On that basis we will decline your application.

Good luck finding a new home.
Paul

Return to Recruitment