LEFT | ele shammy fattig

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | ele shammy fattig

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

fattig

sweden

Class: and build: shaman, elemental

Dual Spec: at the moment i have a pvp elemental spec as second spec but i have a PvE resto gear

Alts: i have a DK at lvl 80 that i some times play that is blood tank speced with a unholy dps spec as secondary spec, i also have a lvl 76 druid and a lvl 72 warlock alt on this server.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Bronze ... ter=Fattig

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

i am currently in lazarus and before that i was in the guild twentýfour seven.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
i left twentýfour seven cuz it fell apart becouse the guild leader went away to work for about half a year and im leaving lazarus becous in my oppinion it has taken a step backwards with the progress.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

in pre tbc i didnt do any raiding cuz i started playing a week before tbc was released and in tbc i have gone kara: full clear, maggy: killed, ssc: 6 or 5 bosses (dont rly remember), TK: never been in it xD, hyjal: all except archimonde and BT: all except illidan.
in WotLK i have downed all bosses in naxx 10/25, malygos: downed on both 10/25, VoA cleared: 10/25, ulduar 10: all except yogg and algalon. ulduar 25 all except: yogg, algalon and thorim, totc 10 and 25 cleard and 4/5 in totc 10 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

i want to join serenity becouse i heard it was a seriouse raiding guild whit lots of fun and good players in it and i also want to join to be able to kill the bosses i lack for full clear of the raiding content whitout being unsure if we have enough ppl to manage it.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

no i dont

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

the only person i know in ur guild is cabrera

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

yes i am.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

yes as long as we atleast do alittle progress i dont have any problem whit wiping.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

yes, i can raid durning theese times

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

ofc i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

and on this question its another ofc. :)

missed question response

Postby fattig » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:08 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.
fattig

Postby Mjöl » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks for your application. Good gear set, and i had to watch twice, a class/spec combo we tought dont exist, a shaman that is also a ele :)

We´ll discuss your app and will have a chat with you soon.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment