CLOSED | DPS DK application ( x-realm ).

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | DPS DK application ( x-realm ).

Postby Cheyron » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:42 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Cheyron
Strah

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Currently i've got 2 dps specs via dual spec, that is 51/0/20 blood and 17/0/54 unholy.I juggle between them, depending on the bossfights.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

mentioned above :}

gear is somewhere in the between for both specs.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

none

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Cheyron

As u see, i'm not hitcapped, trying to balance exactly at 7% due to having a draenei in my group most of the time ;]

and the expertise is just lower EP value than STR for example

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Lighttown madness - disbanded
Knights of Avalon - current guild, but i'm not in favor of 10-man raids, so i'd like to leave it.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

mentioned above :)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

PRE-TBC:

some zg, onyxia, and some bosses in MC, just before BC came out

TBC:

cleared everything, including sunwell 6/6

WOTLK:

naxx, os, eoe, Ulduar 10 9/10 hard modes, ulduar 25 - 2/10 hard modes, toc10/25, togc10

couldnt get past beasts in togc25 :{

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I'd like to join it because it quite suits my raid times, it's currently progressing the content i would like to progress through ( i.e. i wouldn't really like to join a togc25 5/5 guild and just get constantly boosted through it ), and because i don't really like my current realm, since it's one of the worst pve realms in EU :<.

And one of my favourite songs is named Serenity =].

Godsmack - Serenity <3>.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

No, since it's a x-realm application.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes, but on some nights i MAY have a nightshift, tho i'll try to talk my boss out of it, but if i can't do anything - i will warn the officers a week before.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Of course, you can't learn if you don't wipe.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes, it's perfect for me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, of course.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

That is a MUST.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

characters:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Strah - my warlock.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Strahy - my first deathknight.

P.S.

Just DPS, only DPS, i'm obsessed with DPS, so i'd love the dps-only spot.
I utterly hate tanking.'

Some stuff about myself:

Basically i started playing on a realm named Chrommagus, where i rolled an undead warrior, and cleared some MC/ZG bosses, along with onyxia. Had a nerdrage afterwards, and deleted my char until BC came.
Then i rolled a belf rogue on Auchindoun eu, joined a guild named Ordo Draconis and cleared everything up to maggy, when got bored of the char, and rerolled a warlock.
My warlock became my main char, with which i joined a guild named Prima Nocta, where i was the lock CL.Cleared everything up to 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK when we disbanded due to countless wipes @ lady vashj.
Had a 3-month break afterwards.
When i started playing again, i got invited to the realm #1 guild, called The Tempted, with whom i've cleared 4/6 sunwell. We were stuck at M'uru until 2.4.3. Then we cleared it, and some time later WOTLK came.
In wotlk i rolled my first DK - an orc, cleared everything possible and then quit the game due to lack of content ( pre-ulduar ).
Some time ago i rerolled on Chamber of aspects, joined some guilds, then joined lighttown madness - cleared togc10/toc25, most ulduar HM's and then we disbanded. Currently i'm in a guild named Knights of Avalon, with most of ltm core members, but it's a 10-man guild, which i don't really like, i'd prefer 25-man content.

Thank you for reading my application,
hoping to hear from you soon.
Last edited by Cheyron on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Cheyron

Re: DPS DK application ( x-realm ).

Postby Cheyron » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:56 am

accidentally made another post, sorry =]
Cheyron

Re: DPS DK application ( x-realm ).

Postby Mikah » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:14 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

As of now, we would really like to find a DK who can both do dps and tanking. Considering you wrote:

Cheyron wrote:Just DPS, only DPS, i'm obsessed with DPS, so i'd love the dps-only spot.
I utterly hate tanking.'

We will have to consider if we want to recruit someone willing to only dps.

We will discuss your application and get back to you.
Mikah

Postby cheyron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:12 am

I'd like to withdraw my app.
cheyron

Postby Laraht » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 am

Thanks for letting us know.
Good luck out there.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment