CLOSED | Crusian, Holy Priest

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Crusian, Holy Priest

Postby Crusian » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Crusian

Belgium

Class and build:
Priest, Mainspec Holy

Dual Spec:
Offspec Shadow

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Blisiej, lvl 80 Shaman (Resto/Ele).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Crusian

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Lazarus (TBC) Shadows of Darkness (TBC + WOTLK)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Left Lazarus for SoD (long time ago) to get more raid progress; Left SoD due to personal problems when I had to stop playing WoW. Didn’t like it there anyway. (to much yelling, unfriendliness .. Not everyone, still have some friends there.)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
TBC: everything up to BT cleared.
WOTLK: Nax10/25, VoA10/25, OS10/25, EoE10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (till Yoggy), Onyxia 10/25 ToCt10/25 cleared.
Why do you want to join Serenity?
Serenity is the one and only guild that seems to reach my interest, because of the raid progress but also the raid schedule sooths me. I have spoken to Laraht, and I know that the priest class is as good as closed, but still I want to show myself as a hard working member for raids, I will show what I can to deserve my spot in the raiding team.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Jad?re, rl best friend.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes, even if needed I will sign just as backup – 7/7

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes! Everything for raid progress.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, no problem at all.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, I’m an active member on forums, every day I read up on forums, learn new things.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Offcourse.

Extra Information:
Euh, Jad?re is the best!? :D

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Crusian on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Crusian

Postby Maverickv » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 pm

hey crusian;p wanna say in irl he sucks; / but in game i was with him in shadow of darkness and he was great healer there ^^
Maverickv

Postby Crusian » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm

ROFL .. typical you :p but I forgive you !

thx Jadore .
Last edited by Crusian on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crusian

Postby Hugz » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

JD woudln't know a great healer if HE slapped him...

*Slaps JD* :P

Good luck with the App..
Hugz

Postby Crusian » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Hmmm lol :)

And thank you

-But still, Jadore remains the best ( And No, he doesn't pay me to say this :o )
Crusian

Postby Laraht » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Heya

Thnks for your application. We will duscuss among the officers and get back to you asap.

Just to add, as I said the healing department is pretty full atm, and when it comes to priests we are usually 4-5 priests in raid at the same time. 2-3 of us are healing priests. We have 2 priests who can switch disc/holy.

Your gear. Its pretty good, but I don think it will be enough for ToC 25 HC atm.
You should upgrade your enchants on bracers, chest and back to have the best.
As holy priest I think you should gem for int/spirit instead of mp5 gems.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Crusian » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanky you for reading my application and answering.

The enchants take 1 min to change, I did em myself to lvl up my enchanting abit, but no excuses, being less lazy would have gotten me better enchants.

The gem, which I assume you mean the 8mp5? Can be changed in 2 sec.
And if I'm asked to change other things, I'm allways open for suggestions. :)
Crusian

Postby Mikah » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 am

Hey Crusian,

Thanks for applying.

As Larry mentionned, you are very undergeared for our current progress, not to mention 147 hit rating in healing gear...

That means if you would join us, you would be mostly left out of our regular raids unless we are short on players, or you would end up running 10man stuff with alts on offnight.

In general, players that joins us hoping for regular raid spot but being recruited as casuals always end up being very frustrated as you would probably have more success pugging.

Just wanted to make it very clear what the situation is, as I am not quite sure we would have much to offer you apart from seeing Jadore speaking in gchat.
Mikah

Postby Crusian » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 am

Mikah, thanks for replying.

I know that my gear is not that uber, and yes I'm probably the most-hit-rating healing priest in the server, eventhough changes have been made to get rid of it and more changes will come soon. (Just for information: the 147 hit is 120 on staff + 27 on wand. Staff can drop in TotC10-25, wand can be replaced with badges, eventhough the badges-wand is also with +hit.)

Now, I do believe that Skill > Gear. Me not having a solid spot in the 25man raiding team, does not concerne me. I'm willing to prove myself worthy of a spot, even if it takes me months. I will gladly fill up the back-up spot in the 25man raidgroup and show what I can do in the 10man raids.

Seeing Jadore in the gchannel is a nice extra, but playing with him would be wonderful.
Crusian

Postby Mikah » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Crusian wrote:I'm willing to prove myself worthy of a spot, even if it takes me months. I will gladly fill up the back-up spot in the 25man raidgroup and show what I can do in the 10man raids.

The thing is, it's not about being worthy of a spot. No matter how good you are, we are full on priests. So unless someone actually leaves/stop playing, there are going to be very few opportunities for raiding. It that may never happen, who knows.

That's why I'm saying you are going to be very frustrated being in the guild.

Anyways. We'll have a chat and let you know soon.
Mikah

Postby Sacs » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Good luck with the app.
From my perspective, we could use a few more healers about as it's VERY quiet on off nights and very hard getting enough for 10 mans etc
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Postby Paul » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 am

Sacs wrote:Good luck with the app.
From my perspective, we could use a few more healers about as it's VERY quiet on off nights and very hard getting enough for 10 mans etc

I'm sure people don't wanna join the guild to be your off night healer.

They want a raid spot and we don't have that to offer for holy priests, or any priest at all.

To Crusian, the priests we have in the guild have been here along time and 3 of them are officers, so I don't see a space opening for you in the near future, as I don't see us loosing any of our current raiding priests.

We don't want to offer you a place in the guild without giving it to you straight, if you joined you would be in guild chat pugging stuff while we do guild raids and maybe now and then you would get to heal an alt run or if the raiding signing were very low you might get to go to a real raid.
Paul

Postby Crusian » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

@ Sacs; Thank You.

@ Paul; Thank you for replying, I do know about the current Priest situation, though as I said, I have no problem at all signing as back-up and seeing myself only healing the 10man off night raids.

The thing I don't understand is: Multiple members of Serenity are saying that an extra Holy Priest wouldn't hurt. My application is based on the fact that I wouldn't have to raid all days, being a back-up, and getting a spot in offnight raids could satisfy me. Although in the future (1-2 months) I would like to get the chance to heal the 25man raids.
Crusian

Postby Mjöl » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Under this conditions (you being ok of being a backup for 25s, and with raiding 10mans) im seeing chances for a invite. We will decide soon and then we will see.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Mikah » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Crusian wrote:The thing I don't understand is: Multiple members of Serenity are saying that an extra Holy Priest wouldn't hurt.

I think people are referring to some runs being organized late at night after our main raid or on offnight.

Those are usually alt/casual/achievement runs.

Crusian wrote:My application is based on the fact that I wouldn't have to raid all days, being a back-up, and getting a spot in offnight raids could satisfy me. Although in the future (1-2 months) I would like to get the chance to heal the 25man raids.

As I mentionned, if there is no one stepping down, there will be no chances to heal 25man raids in the future. We will not start rotating players with the ones we currently have, even if you are in the guild for 6 months. The priest currently raiding will, and always will have priority in their raid spot.

Just wanted to make it clear. If you think that you would be happy with that, then I don't see any problems inviting you as a casual.
Mikah

Next

Return to Recruitment