DENIED | Fury Warrior Application [Fehrea]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Fury Warrior Application [Fehrea]

Postby Fehrea » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Fehrea, realm Haomarush

Class and build: Warrior, Fury
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). I currently have 2 fury specs.
My primary fury spec is unused at the moment. My secondary fury spec was originally a trial spec and has become the spec I raid with.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have many alts. The one I play the most currently are a mage/arcane (Daehnarys) and more recently rogue/combat (Ciguë). I can safely say that I build an excellent knowledge of most classes and specs.

I intend to transfer them slowly to your guild realm if I am accept and if I am satisfied with the trial.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... h&n=Fehrea

As mentioned earlier, my secondary spec is currently my main spec.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Veteran, Haomarush.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I have not left my guild now. It is a pleasant guild overall. However, they raid too early for me and tend to go for easy content.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

My raid experience pre-TBC was very limited. A few raids in Zul Gurub mostly on my Paladin as holy. I've seriously raided in TBC up to BT (first few bosses) until the content difficulty was lowered. It then became pretty much a piece of cake. I have not done Sunwell unfortunately.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I am looking for a mature raiding guild, that raid late (I wish you could raid one hour later :-). I want to experience more challenging content.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

None at the moment.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

No. This a transfer from another realm.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I am interested in raiding several times a week. I hope to commit for at least twice a week. This depends of work engagements and family life.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes. Raiding is what get me going and difficulty gives me a thrill.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes. Even later if necessary. Especially if we are close to the goal :-)

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes. I always did. I farm my own ARP food also as raid food recipe are sub-optimal for my spec.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

(I had to google for this one :-)

( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Fehrea

Postby igby » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm sorry but I have to decline your application although we are not a hardcore guild, we do not currently have room for any casual members i.e. not committing to all four raid days, as you stated
I am interested in raiding several times a week. I hope to commit for at least twice a week. This depends of work engagements and family life.

Thank you for applying and good luck in finding the right guild for you.
igby

Opening Guild Master PA possition. Totaly Ridiculous

Postby Rogueson » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm

An applycation form to join a guild? Didn't even ask the most important questions ie: What is your highest tercery education? (Doctrate degree in universal W.O.W affairs being Min requirments) How many years experiance do you have in the world of warcraft? How do you feel about working overtime? How much notice do you need to give you current guild? (30 days is norm)

Why the hell would any one want to join this guild unless they are offering a salary+benifets. (wich I doubt they are)

If you are in this guild for at least 3months & you dont have a job, I think you should apply for one, you'll go far in life.

If you already have a job and you are with this guild, you must be very stressed. Why have 2 jobs and only get paid for 1?

I just happened to come across this page and couldn't help but voice my opinion. The M.G of this guild must realy have a huge God complex.

[/quote]
Rogueson

Postby Kurrelgyre » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Interesting post Rogueson, but I think you kind of miss the point.

It is the norm for guilds to have some sort of application process to ensure that the people who join are looking for the same things from their gaming experience as the existing members.

I believe the majority of people in the guild hold down good jobs and play the game for relaxation - not stressful at all.

What would be stressful would be playing with people who had different aims and/or different skill levels. This would lead to constant conflict and stress.

If you think our application process is tough you should look at some of the top guilds (eg. Ensidia). They probably require 7 days a week commitments.
Kurrelgyre

Postby Adamantite » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Whoa! A real forum troll! That's great!

Adamantite opens up a can of beer and and bag of popcorn to watch the show.
Adamantite

Postby Cogwhirl » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Adamantite wrote:Whoa! A real forum troll! That's great!

Nah, I think it's a drive-by trolling, doubt they'll be back. Shame. I wonder if it's the same player that Otta had in a PuG who insisted that threat was entirely the tank's business and all he had to do was DPS as hard as he could.

Cog
If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Postby Slamdorff » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Cogwhirl wrote:
Adamantite wrote:Whoa! A real forum troll! That's great!

Nah, I think it's a drive-by trolling, doubt they'll be back. Shame. I wonder if it's the same player that Otta had in a PuG who insisted that threat was entirely the tank's business and all he had to do was DPS as hard as he could.

Cog

No, that was me I think
Slamdorff

Re: Opening Guild Master PA possition. Totaly Ridiculous

Postby Theseus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Rogueson wrote:An applycation form to join a guild? Didn't even ask the most important questions ie: What is your highest tercery education? (Doctrate degree in universal W.O.W affairs being Min requirments) How many years experiance do you have in the world of warcraft? How do you feel about working overtime? How much notice do you need to give you current guild? (30 days is norm)

Why the hell would any one want to join this guild unless they are offering a salary+benifets. (wich I doubt they are)

If you are in this guild for at least 3months & you dont have a job, I think you should apply for one, you'll go far in life.

If you already have a job and you are with this guild, you must be very stressed. Why have 2 jobs and only get paid for 1?

I just happened to come across this page and couldn't help but voice my opinion. The M.G of this guild must realy have a huge God complex.

Oh my, there is a rare species on our forums, a Forum Troll! In fact the first true Forum Troll we have yet seen here. However to our trollish "friend", just about any serious raiding guild in any MMORPG will have some kind of an application and trial period. It just comes with the territory. Of course, I don't think this troll is the type to doing any end game content with that attitude.
Theseus

Postby ellybelle » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Was that the DK who wanted to DPS in Frost presence, because he 'likes it?'
ellybelle

Return to Recruitment