MEMBER | Arms Warrior [Callia]

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Arms Warrior [Callia]

Postby Dionysis1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:31 pm

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Dionysis

Class and build: Human Warrior, 55/8/5 Arms
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: Protection, 15/3/53. Gear main 219-226 level, with the occasional higher piece.(Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Meddyg, 14/0/57, shadow priest, dual spec, disc.
Also have a low level shaman already on this realm called sianie, if theres anything about my application u would like to discuss.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Dionysis

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Foundation -> Cthulu -> Haste -> Foundation -> The Priory of Scion.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left Foundation because at the time is was in the process of disbanding, i left Cthulu as a main group of the more serious raiders broke off and formed Haste, this then disbanded and i went back to Foundation for the summer months, joined the Priory of Scion as i wanted a more hardcore approach to raiding last week, but that too seems to be in the process of disbanding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Cleared all TBC content, pre nerf, cleared Naxx 25, Sartharion 3D, Eoe, cleared 12/14 Ulduar 10 man and up to Thorim 25 man, this was the point that haste disbanded. Cleared Toc 10 man 5/5 and 4/5 25 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: I have real life friends playing on bronzebeard, so have been researching guilds for the past week or so. Having read the guild rules and information, i feel it fits nicely into what i am looking for. I want a mature guild that is focussed on its raids, has a clear view of what it is aiming for and offers some fun and challenges along the way.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?: No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Unfotunately not.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???.

Yes, i have a lot of spare time during the evenings, and theres only so many alts u can level or dailies that u can do before its gets boring. I love the thrill of raiding, love the teamwork and experiencing the highs and lows that raiding entails.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?.
Definately, i have experienced weeks of wiping on Sar 3D, there were times that it got frustrating, but more often than not, u could see progression even if it was miniscule and that gave everyone the impetus to continue, and its definately worth it when u finally achieve what u set out to do.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? For the majority of times yes, i work shifts, so once in approximately every 6 weeks i may miss a few due to night shifts.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, i am used to using this method for raid sign up and boss guides.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Absolutely.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Dionysis1

Postby igby » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 pm

could you make a char on our server for a quick chat with one of our officers.
igby

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 pm

sure, im on Sianie atm

Postby igby » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

approved for trial, please contact an officer for guild invite once transfer is complete.
igby

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Transfer is now complete, see u in game :) Name is now Callia

Return to Recruitment