DENIED | Drakpain

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Drakpain

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:12 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
drakpain

norway

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
am tank

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
DPS

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
aenei shaman

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Drakpain

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
greater selince

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
cus they raid late for my time

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
i did all raids but ulduar 10 9/14 25 man 7/25

Why do you want to join Serenity?
cus its i think its well be much fun to raid with i i like that

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes'

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
no
i can paly for 9 to 11:00pm somtimes to 12:00

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[code][/code]

Postby Laraht » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Hello

First of all we have a age limit of our new applicants of 18 years.
We also want our members who want to raid to stay until raid is over and that is usually 24.00 or later server time.

Your reputation with the Sons of Hodir is just friendly, why is that? A serious raider should have that reputation at exalted. Due to the low reputation your shoulders are missing the best enchant.

Your chestpiece are missing an enchant also.

Your proffesions are low atm, have u just changed them?

We will discuss your application and come back to you asap.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Paul » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:51 am

Hello sorry but we will decline this application due to age and experience.

Good luck finding a guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment