LEFT | Feral Dps Ap Lucrium

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Feral Dps Ap Lucrium

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Lucrium... All tho for the oldtimers im probably known as Hallaloth, Uldrian, Dalgoth or Ungaar

Class and build: Druid Feral Dps
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Restoration, gear is a mix of naxx10/25 and Ulduar10 and ofc the odd badge gear

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Lucrium

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Justified and Ancient (GM)
Serenity (left as raid times didnt work at that time)
Greater Silence (Officer, raidleader and CL of hunter)
Legacy or Heroes (Officer, raidleader and CL of hunter/warrior)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
My old vanilla guild J&A collapsed a few months after TBC was released and ppl started ripping in different directions, i then joined Serenity as i had
a few friends here who asked if i was interested (Nera, Mjölnir) as stated above i left due to raid times clashing with my work and joined Greater Silence
with my RL friend Torson (fred) and that became my home for the remainder of TBC and me and Torson pushed that guild from hardly getting enough inguild
players to do Kara to a pretty succesfull 25man raid guild and made it to the end of BT/MH before wrath of the lion king hit... As is often the case problems
started to brew when some players reached 80 and others levled in scenic pase and the guild started to crack up in the edges. It survived that but the tension
in guild was thick as the purple haze of my living room when the wife is out of town (SWEEEET LEEEAAF) and after awhile i gave up and did the old /gquit.
I left LoH wich is the guild many of my old raiding (and real life) buds went to and had a real great time, for a long time, but this guild (and this im partly
responsible for) grew to fast and in the wrong way, i have played this game probably to long but the only thing i enjoy is raiding and when raiding becomes a
hassle i dont see the point of doing it, so i took a time out from WoW to see if the situation would settle but comming back and finding everything as before
have really pushed me away. Im still in LoH but atm its finding another guild or another passtime.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre-TBC only some ZG, TBC Kara, SSC, TK, ZA, The world bosses, BT up to Illidan and MH up to Archi... (all this was on my Hunter Ungaar)
And in Wrath Naxx 10/25 EoE 10/25 OS 10/25 (2 dragons on 25), VoA 10/25 (including the new bob), Ulduar 10 up to Mimiron and 25 up to Auriaya

Why do you want to join Serenity?
To hopefully join a stable guild with every bits in place and end of whiny kindergardners... And ofc some nice raiding without yelling at kids and relax and
focus on the task instead

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Dont know about vouch but i know Mjölnir and im pretty sure Tuskvör and me battled for top dps in Scholo both 1 and 2 times :)
and ofc Elly and Hugz

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Days arent a problem and all tho the wife will give me the evil eye for staying up that late a work day i see no problem.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, and be warned im a forum maniac...

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
To not is a lack of respect to the players that take the time and effort of getting prepared so a big fat YES.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby ellybelle » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Ungie's a good player, plays all his toons well and pushes the envelope. He reads tactics and all info about wow and is very smart when putting the info to practice in game. I'd be sad to see him leave LoH cause most of the people on my friends list are in there and I really like it and hope the guild picks up and does great things and I know they will miss him as a driving force. At the same time, I'm selfish and i'd like to raid with him in Serenity.
ellybelle

Postby Tusvor » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Nice guy and good player, as far as I recall.
Whisper an officer ingame for a chat, and we will discuss your application, and get back to u asap.
Tusvor

Postby Mjöl » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:33 pm

hey Ungaar, thanks for the application.

Looking at our current situation, do you have any expierence in druid tanking ? Or is that not your cup of tea ?
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Lucrium » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Im quite experienced as a fluffy tank and all the gear for it is already in possetion... All tho i would need to respec regem and re enchant, but that isnt a major problem.
Lucrium

Postby Mikah » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Very interesting application.

We have currently quite a few druids in the guild, although we are in a quite funny situation thanks to Blizzard implementing those stupid 10man/10man heroic raids.

What we are looking for is someone willing to dualspec/dualgear tank/dps and able to do both very efficiently. As I am sure you are aware, 25man raids requires 2, maybe 3 tanks, whereas running several 10man teams requires up to 6 tanks...

If we are to recruit a druid right now, it would be someone who would mostly be dpsing in 25man raids, but then tanking in 10man raids.

If you think that would fit well with what you are looking, we could certainly take this application further.
Mikah

Postby Lucrium » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Well it would require me to set up 2 feral kits but i dont think that is a major problems as i can fill what i might lack on with fast gained badge gear :)
Lucrium

Postby Mjöl » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Accepted, will join us tonight after saying good bye to old guild people.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Hugz » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Welcome Ungy, will be good to hear ure Dulcet tones in raid again... :P
Hugz

Postby Tusvor » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 pm

LEFT 16/10-09
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment