DENIED | Death Knight Blood dps - An?bis

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Death Knight Blood dps - Anübis

Postby Anübis » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:25 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Anübis

Class and build: Death Knight - Spec = 51/0/20 100% blood pve
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Frost for tanking, but it aint that good yet, just some Toc normal and heroic, and tier 9 hands. It's all gemmed but not fully enchanted because i need some better gear.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n%C3%BCbis

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Parthenon Knights

Why did you leave your former guilds?: They are only doing 25 man raids 1-2 times a week, and that's not enough for me, i like to raid alot, have been an active raider for soon 4 and half year now. I do pvp in my spare time when i have done my daily's and when raids a finish.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

|PRE TBC| ZG - full, Aq20 - full, MC - Full, Onyxia - Full, BWL - Full, AQ40 - Done up to C-thun (never killed it)

|TBC| KZ - Full, ZA - Full, Gruul - Full, Maggy, Full, Ssc - Full, The eye - Haven't done last boss, MH - Full, BT - Done 5 bosses.

|WOTLK| Naxx 10,25 - Full, Os 10,25 - Full (3 drakes on 25 man only), Eoe 10 - full, VoA - Full, Ulduar 10 - Need alagon, 25 12/14 (need yogg and alagon), Toc - 10 2 bosses, 25 - 2 bosses, (But know all tacs)

Why do you want to join Serenity? Well you have a nice raiding progress, you raid 4 times a week as i like it, been in Pug's with some of your ppl and they knew how to play and didn't write stupid thinks in raid chat as many ppl do in Pugs. But most of all i'am looking for a guild who take's Pve seriously and do more then 1 25 man per week :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No i don't

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Don't really know anyone in guild like a friendly way, have just done some pugs.. But don't know if any members can remember me from the pugs, :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Atm i can raid every Wednesday and sunday because i got football practice, but it will end soon within 4-6 weeks and it aint every monday we have practice so i can join 2-3 raid a week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes i allways do my daily's so i can buy flasks and enchant any knew gear i get.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Something else you would like to tell us?: Well when you check my armory you wont be able to see any ulduar achievement's and that is because i have done it all on my old main char, it's called "Blastember" i were in affinity on it, but i left them because i had school and coulnd't keep up with the raids and that. But 3-4 weeks after i left i got kicked out from school so now i got time for raids again.
If don't think that blastember is my old main i will be happy to log it and show you it's me :)

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Anübis

Re: Death Knight Blood dps

Postby Mikah » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:28 am

Hi and thank you for your application.

I think overall, we will have to decline this.

We are looking for active players, and you can only raid for 2 days each week for at least the next 4-6 weeks.

You are also looking for a guild actively raiding 25man, but as of now, we clear ToC25 in an hour or so on Wednesday and then focus on ToC10 heroic to gear up for ToC25 heroic. We are not running Ulduar much anymore, and we would not really be able to include you in 25man raids as we have too many players right now.

You are applying with a character that is quite undergeared, having never killed a boss in Naxx, Ulduar or ToC with. Most of your gear is from badges and from ToC5. I understand you can get pretty well geared up that way nowadays, but there is still a lot of work to do on this character.

Looking at your statistics, you basically just leveled to 80 (25/8) and have run a few heroics.

You don't even have sons of hodir reputation. You got a pvp enchant on your shoulders, and using a pvp ring.

Your professions are 45/75 (JC) and 102/150 (mining)

You chose a very, very bad sigil for blood dps that you paid 19 emblems of conquest when you could have bought the sigil of awareness for 25 emblems of valor!!

We don't know what is happening with your "main" character.
Mikah

Postby Gabbie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 am

Anübis wrote:If don't think that blastember is my old main i will be happy to log it and show you it's me :)

Why shouldn't we? :shock:
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 am

Gabbie wrote:
Anübis wrote:If don't think that blastember is my old main i will be happy to log it and show you it's me :)

Why shouldn't we? :shock:

Some guilds just want me to prove it,

Postby Anübis » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 am

I have done the chain for sons of hodir less then an hour ago, need 1k to be honored, and as i said i don't got the raid achievement's on my dk but i got them on my shaman, and i were melee on it sometimes in ulduar so i know what melee needs to do.

And for the sigil i just bought that one fast because i want "epic" achievement.

Jc and Mining, i just those thoose proff yesterday and JC aint cheap to level up.

Woulnd't say iam undergeared, got a 4,2k dps in 25 man raids.

And last think: In your question it say you have to be able to raid 2-3 times a week, and i can do that, even more soon. And don't care about if you guys only clear toc 25 man, because PK don't do 25 mans anymore, we lack of healers... only doing toc 10 man 1 grp
Anübis

Postby Mikah » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm sorry, but like I said, we have more then enough players wanting to raid on Wednesday when we clear ToC25. That leaves only 1 day that you could raid with us.

About your gear, I am sure you can pull 4.2k dps... That is still way to low for the progression we are trying to achieve.

The thing is, we are really full right now and are only looking for a couple of specific classes to have a better balance. So we want to be very picky as to who we will recruit. We are looking for a DK that can both tank and dps at the level of ToC25 without being at the bottom of the dps. We need someone that can pull it's weight in ToC10/25 heroic, and not get us to reach the enrage timer.

I understand that you can gear up a character just doing heroics and ToC5 now, but the character you have applied with doesn't seem to have had much effort put into. It is lacking in many areas to be ready.

Tell you what. If you are willing to put some effort into it, we will reconsider. Get your professions to a level where you can use the JC gems and max Mining. Get exalted with SoH for the proper shoulder enchant. Get the T8 chest to improve on your expertise with proper epic gems and +10 enchant and the proper sigil. You could get the epic Dalaran ring as well as the Darkmoon strength trinket as well, but I'll cut you some slack as we are talking 15k gold here... And show me a decent tank set and we can talk about giving you a trial.

But I'm afraid we will not get you in with what looks like an alt that dinged 80 last week. If we were to get you in the guild now, all you would end up doing would be running the daily heroic.. I doubt you would like that.
Mikah

Postby Animala » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 pm

You chose a very, very bad sigil for blood dps that you paid 19 emblems of conquest when you could have bought the sigil of awareness for 25 emblems of valor!!

Just wanted to point out that the sigil on the armory now atleast is Vengeful heart aka the best blood sigil available til 3.2.2 =)
Animala

Postby Mikah » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Animala wrote:Just wanted to point out that the sigil on the armory now atleast is Vengeful heart aka the best blood sigil available til 3.2.2 =)

Yes.. sure.. *cough cough*. It was just erm.. a test. Yea, wanted to see what he would say.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.
Mikah

Postby Anübis » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 pm

I understand,
but i will get Jc and mining max skilled or atleast JC 430 for gems, and that trinket might be a prop cause JC cost like 3k from 1-450,
and sons of hodir wont take long, got some Relics of ulduar on my old main and will just buy some so i atleast can be revered and get a propper shoulder enchant.
And the reason i don't got tier 8,5 chest is i used the emblems on belt, neck and sigil because i had very low Hit %.

But will farm some hc's for ring and chest..

- Thanks for your time , cheers
Anübis

Return to Recruitment