Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Resto Druid App - Ogganoo

Postby ogganoo » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Ogganoo= Character name
Jack = My name

Class and build: Resto Druid

Dual Spec: I will have my off spec to what is needed for the guild

Link to your Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=ogganoo

Former guilds : Order of the holy flame, Lost space, Tactical tourists

Why did you leave your former guilds?: As i wanted to raid more often than these guilds were at the current time.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? OS 10/25, VoA 10/25 Naxx 10/25 Ulduar 10/14 10 man

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have been looking to join for a while and a couple of my friends are within the guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No i dont

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Yes Madbudda and Valheru

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? I can raid from 4 pm until 11 pm server time

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes i do

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO : Yes
ogganoo

Re: Resto Druid App

Postby Mikah » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 pm

ogganoo wrote: I can raid from 4 pm until 11 pm server time

I'm afraid we are not looking for players that can not be online during our raid times, so we will have to decline this application.

Best of luck finding a guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment