MEMBER | Deathknight application Darklyte

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Deathknight application Darklyte

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Darklyte

Class and build: Deathknight, Blood dps
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
blood tanking spec, my tanking gear is not that great yet, mostly naxx 10 level and some ToC 5 man heroic and bagde gear.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Darklyte

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Not enough rage.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I've not left yet and leaving NER will be hard but i cant raid as much and at the level i want to here so i think its time for me to try somewhere new.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Cleared ZG on my rogue(Lethe).On my rogue and warrior(Cephas) i've cleared kara, ZA, Gruul's lair and Magtheridon's lair. Cleared Naxx 10 and 25, EoE 10,Sar 10, 9/14 Ulduar 10 and first 2 bosses in ToC 10.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to be part of a good raiding team and have fun while doing it and from what i've heard Serenity sounds like that kinda guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I did alot of raiding with Paul back in TBC when my main was Lethe.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:08 pm

thanks for the application, will try and have a chat in-game.
igby

Postby Darklyte » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Ok thanks, i'll try and catch u online.
Darklyte

Postby igby » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:05 am

we have decieded to give you a trial.
Ask myself or another officer for invitie to guild any time today.
igby

Postby Paul » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 am

Welcome I look forward to playing with you again (not in a sexy way). :oops:
Paul

Return to Recruitment