CLOSED | Irfrit DK Blood DPs[Formerly a Rogue Named:Badburn]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Irfrit DK Blood DPs[Formerly a Rogue Named:Badburn]

Postby badburn » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for? Yes

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
I have a rogue before in Serenity named Badburn [Got Hacked] now Lvl80 DK Irfrit in Doomhammer that will transfer here in Bronzebeard

Calgary

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Irfrit Blood Dps DK 50/0/21

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Frost DPs 0/53/18

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Irfrit

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Before my Rogue is here in Serenity until it got Hacked Now in Doomhammer Guildless cant find a mature Guild

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Non Progressive and Immaturity of other guild members

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Currently Farming Badges and Ulduar 10 3/10Bosses but willig to learn more

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Been here before and i had fun in serenity friendly Members and very helpfull

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Mjolnir,Mikah,Nera
Hope they still remember me ^^

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
thats sounds good to me so Yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
badburn

Postby igby » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi there Badburn, are you applying for a regular raid spot or casual member. For example will you be signing to all raids each week, or only certain days?
The gear shown on armory is a mix of pvp and pve is this your main gear or for pvp?
igby

Postby badburn » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 pm

applying for a regular raid spot. atm yes this is my Main gear still working to get all PVE gears
badburn

Postby Mikah » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Your gear is not bad, but you got it all through badges and honor. None of the gear you got is from a raid...

We are currently looking for a DK, but we would like to have someone willing to put some effort in getting gear for DPS AND tanking.

Also, just to let you know about the current situation: We have 40+ players signing up for our regular 25man ToC, so we are more looking into players to fit into our 3rd 10man ToC/10man heroic ToC at this point... is that kind of activity suitable for you right now?

What I am quite curious about, is that you left us because your account was hacked. Yet, when you decided to reroll a DK and start playing again, you joined a different server/guild.

Why not just come back and level up in Serenity?

As you can understand, we are looking for players for the long run, not players that are the "flavor of the month".
Mikah

Postby badburn » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Yes i get my Gear from Honor and Emblems and i work Hard for it in Pugs

I never left Serenity my account got Hacked

I got this account as a Gift from my Bro he has a lvl40 hunter in Doomhammer thats why i lvled it and made a DK here

i applied back here in Serenity cus when i lvled my DK to 80 i really Planned to transfer back to bronzebeard

"Flavor of the Month" stayed in Serenity for almost Half a Year
No Worries i got ur Point Mikah thanks for the Chance tho

Goodluck to u guys in Serenity More Power
badburn

Postby Mikah » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:37 pm

badburn wrote:Yes i get my Gear from Honor and Emblems and i work Hard for it in Pugs

I never left Serenity my account got Hacked

I got this account as a Gift from my Bro he has a lvl40 hunter in Doomhammer thats why i lvled it and made a DK here

i applied back here in Serenity cus when i lvled my DK to 80 i really Planned to transfer back to bronzebeard

"Flavor of the Month" stayed in Serenity for almost Half a Year
No Worries i got ur Point Mikah thanks for the Chance tho

Goodluck to u guys in Serenity More Power

I didn't say no Badburn... quite on the contrary.

Like I said, we are looking for a DK that intends on doing dps and tanking, so was just wondering if that was what you had in mind. And am trying to explain what to expect if you join. We are quite full, and as usual when a new patch is out, lots of players are suddenly back.

No need to be cynical about the comment on why you left. I know exactly the whole story. I just find it odd that you had the intention of coming back, yet not even one word or a hello...
Mikah

Return to Recruitment