DENIED | Dinks

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Dinks

Postby Dinks » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Dinks

Class and build: Shaman Enhancement

Dual Spec: Restoration Atm, Elemental mainly unless needed to heal

Link to your Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Dinks

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Fate, Resolution

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Fate Disbanded, Resolution got a bit harsh with raiding on my alt and never as my MS

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Done Pre-tbc, tbc, 14/14 Uld, 3/4 ToC

Why do you want to join Serenity? Your raiding times are just perfect for me and I like your raid progress.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Not that i know of

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? They are perfect imo

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes, I can ofc :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yesh :P

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
Dinks

Postby igby » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi could you please log out in your Main spec gear, which you intend to raid in.
also you say
Dual Spec: Restoration Atm, Elemental mainly unless needed to heal

You have enhancement gear equipped and no elemental spec according to armory, so which is it elemental or enhancement?
Armory states you have no professions, if this is correct what is the reason for this?
igby

Postby Dinks » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

I meant, Resto is my Current OS but sometimes im Go Elemental at that time if the raid needed me as that, kind of got it backwards sorry :P

my MS is Enhance now. it used to be Resto but Enhance is more fun imo

I recently abandoned my Proffesions to change them to new ones but havnt had time to get them done from farming HCs, raids with old guildies
Dinks

Postby Paul » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 am

Hi thanks for applying, I'm afraid your experience and gear is below what we would be looking for/expect.

Good luck finding a guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment