CLOSED | Ivox

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Ivox

Postby Ivox » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for? Yes it does

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Ivox

Class and build: Elemental Shaman
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Enhancement specced but the gear isnt up for raiding.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ard&n=Ivox

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Knights of Sweden,Greater Silence,Legacy of Heroes

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Still in Legacy of heroes but want to go to a more raiding guild because the lack of getting 25 men runs together

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Pre Tbc:none on this char ofcourse but did a few ZG runs on another char.TBC:MH,ZA,TK,SSC,BT.WoTLK:Ulduar10 10/14 Ulduar 25 5/14 Naxx 10 and 25 cleared OS both 10 and 25.EoE 10 men,Voa 2/3 10 and 25 men

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to go to a raiding guild that focuses on 25 men content.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Not that i know of atm

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? yes i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Ofcourse

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Ivox

Postby Tusvor » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:51 am

We will discuss your application and get back to u as quickly as possible....:)
Tusvor

Re: Elemental Shaman applying

Postby Gabbie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 am

Ivox wrote:Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Not that i know of atm

:shock:

Hey Thor ;)

(ps. didn't you forget to tell that you have been in Serenity long time ago with one of your other chars?)
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Re: Elemental Shaman applying

Postby Paul » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Gabbie wrote:
Ivox wrote:Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Not that i know of atm

:shock:

Hey Thor ;)

(ps. didn't you forget to tell that you have been in Serenity long time ago with one of your other chars?)

Please tell me more........
Paul

Postby Ivox » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm

It was a long time ago.Almost 2 years ago i think,when i just about dinged 70 on my warrior Thovaldur.

Was fun times also,now he is retired and just about do nothing.:-)

Cheers
Ivox

bah

Postby Ivox » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Cant spell today,Thorvaldur is his name.
Ivox

Postby Tusvor » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Ohhh....I remember that name, u werent here long though....
Tusvor

Postby Ivox » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm

I think it was around 2-3 months only.

Was a lot of IRL issues at the time the guild turned in to a more raiding one if i remember it correctly.

Was my first experience of really proper raiding so that was good fun.
Ivox

Postby Mikah » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm

I think we could arrange for a trial, but would like to have a chat with you first. Try to catch me in-game.
Mikah

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Ok i will do that then....

Cheers

Postby Ivox » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Tried to get to you in game,but always when im only you are raiding and dont wanna disturb you.

Just wanna check whats happening about the app......

Cheers
Ivox

Postby Laraht » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am

We raid 20.30-midnight server time wednesday, thursday, sunday and monday. U can contact a officer at any other time then that. Just ask any member of the guild if u are unsure of who is officer.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:31 pm

I did but i was told you are full already and dont take in anymore

Thanks for your time and good luck to all of you

Cheers

Return to Recruitment