DENIED | Darkangelll

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Darkangelll

Postby Darkangelll » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Ok I know that you are closed to holy priests but its worth a try :P

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Darkangell (On Trollbane atm but if im accepted I will transfer my char)

Class and build: Holy Priest

Dual Spec: PvP Discipline Spec

Link to your Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Darkangell

I know that my trinkets are a bit old but I can fix it in a day...got a prisms deck on my bags atm and the new instance also drops a very nice trinket :)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Above and Beyond, Machinery of Oblivion, Lacerta and State of Mind atm.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: With the exception of Above and Beyond that I leaved because they raid too late (02:00+) all other guilds disbanded. Im leaving State of Mind because we are missing ppl for 25 man raids.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Started playing wow 1 year ago so I dont have any experience on pre wotlk raids. On wotlk downed all pre Ulduar raids (except OS + 3D) and on Ulduar cleared everything up to General Vezax on 10 man (wipe on General Vezax at 5%) and killed, Hodir and Freya on 25 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Your raiding times are just perfect for me and I like your raid progress.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

No :(

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes that raiding times are perfect for me :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes, I can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
Darkangelll

Postby Paul » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Thank you for applying to Serenity.

Unfortunately we do not have a space in the guild for you at this present time.

Good luck finding a new home.
Paul

Return to Recruitment