CLOSED | Xrealm Application - Ramboldy

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Xrealm Application - Ramboldy

Postby Milo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:28 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

In game name: Elemental Shaman - Ramboldy (Azjol-Nerub)

Class and build: Elemental – Check Armory for build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ramboldy

Dual Spec: Resto – Check Armory for build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ramboldy

Former guilds: Beyond (Azjol-Nerub) for last 2 years.

Why did you leave your former guilds? I haven’t left yet but need to find a guild which starts raiding later as raid invites start at 19.00 ST in current guild and is too early for my real life situation now. Also most of the people with whom I enjoyed raiding with in the past have either moved on or stopped playing.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Pre-TBC, nothing apart from Pug’s at level 80. TBC everything up to SP on my old main Warlock (Ramboldi). WotLK everything apart from Trials.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Your raid times suit my real life situation at the moment.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Not at the moment but I am looking around different servers for a new home. So I expect to make a few applications to different guilds/realms.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Do not know anyone.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
YES

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
YES

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
YES

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
Used to use zero sum before, find it benefits long standing guild members and people with high attendance but I don’t mind.
Milo

Postby Laraht » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 am

Hello.

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you when we have discussed it.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Laraht » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Hello

Could I ask you to make a lvl 1 here on Bronzebeard and contact an officer?
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Laraht » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 am

Didnt hear from u anymore so Im going to close this application for now.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment