TRIAL FAILED | Destro Warlock App Salash

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL FAILED | Destro Warlock App Salash

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(YES) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Salash

Class and build:
Warlock, Raiding Destro (3/13/55 currently, looking to tweak based on defcapping, will invest in soul-leech).
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I have Dual spec as Affliction (53/1/17) and am familiar with it for raiding.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding spec because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Salash

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Nulli Secundus

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
NS has suffered from some issues with signups in recent raids resulting in alot of cancelations and some internal conflicts since the departure of the original GM a few months ago; the guild is now more a social and fun guild that raids than a true raiding guild, having lost alot of the core raiders. As much as I have enjoyed being in NS, and have risen to raid-lead and to an officer, the time has come to step down and move on.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Vanilla wow i have no raid exp apart from lvl 80 achievement runs. TBC was when I really got into the game and made it through Kara up to MtH. Wotlk I have cleared all content pre-patch 3.1, and have now raided 12/14 bosses in uld 10 and 7/14 uld 25. (I would point out here that I have not downed all 12 of the uld 10 bosses on Salash, I had to use my alt paladin to facilitate the guilds raids in certain circumstances, standing in for missing tanks/healers, so i have the raid experience though maybe not the achievements. Name: Thorbard, but he is only an alt and used when I have nothing to do on Sal, and I fully understand he will not be used to raid if I am offered a place in Serenity)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I wish to be part of a mature raiding guild that has a real team attitude. Serenity is composed of players more my age-range, has perfect raid times for me, and seems to have a pro-active approach to the guild development as a whole, rather than the elitist cores that some guilds have. For me personally, I wish to conquer the end-game content, and take on the most technically challenging aspects of WoW: I enjoy the game for the more complex encounters, rather than a tank and spank situation.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No, I am still in my post as Officer in NS.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not that I know of, I only came to Bronzebeard 6 months ago.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, I am used to raiding 2>5 days a week (between official and fun runs), and the raid times are perfect for me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, I am used to the negative signup procedure if you cannot attend as well as just saying you can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
I always come at 100% dur, flasks for each hour of the raid, with a stack of buff food, some fish feasts (as a treat), mana and healing injectors and repair bots (im engineer), and always have my gear fully gemmed and enchanted (improving gems currently with the release of epic gems)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (YES)

(YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

*edit: I cut off the top of the app form when I pasted it by mistake, just correcting it*

Postby Laraht » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 am

Hello

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you when we have discussed it.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Adamantite » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello Salash!

Sorry for the long delay in getting a response.
As I told in my talks with Niyana , we are very full atm and but a trial for casual membership is ok, if you are fine with that.

/Adam
Adamantite

Postby Tusvor » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Invited 23.08.09
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment