LEFT | Feral Dps Application Niyana

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Feral Dps Application Niyana

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

I have checked your guild rules & goals, and it matches what I am looking for. I'm looking for a mature high end raiding guild, that tackles the current 25 content. I also want to start raiding the 10/25man Ulduar Hard Modes.

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Niyana

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Druid, Feral dps. I like playing as feral dps, its a great playing style. It is my mainspec, and is geared in Ulduar10/25 pieces.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Boomkin, naxx10 gear. Used for fun runs/heroics/10 mans.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Niyana

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The only raiding guild i have been in is Nulli Secundus, were i have been raiding with for the last +6 months.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I am an officer in Nulli Secundus, and i am deciding to step down and leave the guild. After a long and fun run as a guild we ended up without a GM, resulting in an internal power struggle, and I got tired of it, so I decided to step down. I also have been raidleading Naxx/Ulduar from time to time. I really like my current guild, but it is time for me to move on and start afresh, + with college coming up again in September i can't be bothered with guild-running-stress. =)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Pre TBC/TBC endgame content i largely missed out since i got into wow since last november.

In WotLK I have downed Naxx10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar10 12/14, Ulduar25 6/12. The reason why I haven't progressed in Ulduar25 is due to the low number of people we had available for 25man raiding.

I havent touched the 10/25 man raids of the Crusader content yet, will have a look into it soon.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I'm looking for a decent & nice guild that focuses on decent raiding. I also like the teambased mentality that came forward from the guild goals. I also hope to find the mature attitude I am looking for.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

None.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Had a chat with Adamantite earlier, i got a good impression from the guild from him, i hope it worked thesame way for me with him ^^

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes, raiding times are fine by me. I got to say that the coming weeks may be a bit bumpy with uni starting up again etc, after that it should be stable.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

No problem =)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

As always, i come prepared =)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

- I am applying together with Salash, a friend of mine from Nulli Secundus. It'd be nice if we could get in together =)

Postby Laraht » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 am

Hello

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you when we have discussed it.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Adamantite » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Hello Niyana!

Sorry for the long delay in getting a response.
As I told you in our talks, we are very full atm and but a trial for casual membership is ok, if you are fine with that.

/Adam
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment