LEFT | Protection paladin Laidback

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Protection paladin Laidback

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:41 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Laidback

Class and build: 0/54/17
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Atm I got holy as 2nd spec, but planning on changing it to an 2nd tanking build.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Laidback

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Critical Mess

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Recent events made it an waste of time trying get 25 man runs together, as we had to bring causal members for progression runs.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Didn't raid in pre-TBC. In TBC I raided Kara, Gruul and Maggy.
WotLK Naxx, OS2D, EoE and in Ulduar 10-12/14 25-11/14

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I heard about you from RL friends which is members of Serenity. Also, I love progression and your raiding times suits me well.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
I did apply to focus, but I was declined as they didn't have any free tank spots.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Some of my old guildies and RL friends. Zarniewhoop, Banjo, Trees and Choccypuds.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I'm able to raid 2 days a week, on odd occations when wife is in good mood, I will be able to 3 days a week. I'm unable to raid during weekends due to RL commitments.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, I don't have any problems with that.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Ofcourse.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
[/url]

Postby Zarniwhoop » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Know Laidback from rl and Critical Mess.
Great player, and a very skilled tank :)

Cant remember a single raid from CM that he was not a part of :)
(Last part might be somewhat because of memory, but he is a very active raider)
Zarniwhoop

Postby Banjo » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 pm

At least two thumbs up from me.
Banjo

Postby Mjölnir » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks for your applicaton.

We will discuss it and inform you then as soon as possible.
Mjölnir

Postby Trees » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Awesome player, always proffesional and reliable :)
Druid is a way, Feral is a style.
Trees

Postby Ronzoz » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Played with Him yesterday night on his mage alt (has i said in guild chat), and had great time, good player by the looks, nice and friendly person...gl with app mate ;)
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Postby Mjölnir » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Inivted 16.08.09
Mjölnir

Postby Zarniwhoop » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Yay! :)
Zarniwhoop

Postby Laidback » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 pm

I want to thank you for give me invite, but as Mjölnir told me before I was given trial. That I would have to stand on side line "hoping" for a tank not to show up, basically not be able to raid. I have decided to have go with one of the newly formed guild on server.

Goodbye and good luck killing everything pixel blizzard can accomplish to create.
Laidback

Postby Laraht » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Good luck in your new guild m8!
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment