DENIED | Priest application Kellus

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Priest application Kellus

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:21 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Kellus

Class and build: Discipline priest

Dual Spec: Shadow

Link to your Armory: Undergoing maintainance. I will post back a link later tonight

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Banished

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I didnt, it disbanded

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Raided on a mage in classic, doing MC, BWL, AQ20 and AQ 40 and ZG.
I pvped a lot during TBC days so my raiding experience then was limited to only kara and gruul. This was on my priest.
In WotLK weleared everything pre Ulduar. All bosses apart from yogg on both 10 and 25. 4 hard modes in 10 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have heard good things. I thoroughly enjoy my wow time and playing my class, and thus to not only progress further, but to experience content that will challenge me and interest me. I feel this is possible with Serenity.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
I applied to chimera 2 days ago and was declined because they just then took on another priest.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I think the only person i know in your guild is pewpewlazorz.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Indeed.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Sure.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Of course

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X)YES ( ) NO

(X)I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X)I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 am

Sorry for the delay, heres my armoury link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Kellus

Postby Mikah » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi Kellus.

Thanks for your application, but I'm afraid at this point we do not need another priest and/or another healer.

Best of luck in finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment