CASUAL | Mage Eryale

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Mage Eryale

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Eryale

Netherland

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Aracane or ttw/fire mage

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
arcane

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
offline atm it is under maintanance

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Serenity, legion core, Divined, reincarnation.
Divined disbanded (server transfer)
Reincarnation (don't think it will survive with GL leaving and all that left)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
last 3 from disbanding

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
BT-MH wotlk up till Uld 25 yogg to 2%

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I wanna join as a casual I can't be a raider atm cause of work

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
hmm don't know ^^

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
6 -7 days a 3 weeks if I am needed for it.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
when work is not bothering me ^^

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
can but joining as casual

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

ofc

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Eryale » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I wanna join for social reasons since I like the players that I still know from Serenity.
Although I wanna join as casual only, I won't turn down any raid when I am needed and can join.
Eryale

Postby Gabbie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

Ery has been on my friends' list since he left Serenity some time ago. I think he's a good player and deserves to come back. Only thing is; I don't remember why he left in the first place...
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Adamantite » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 am

Hi Eryale.

Nice to see you are still around. As you know we are full regarding raidspots, but since it's only for the social part, all officers wold like to see you back. I was actually the only one not for it. Because in all of my time in Serenity, I have noticed that anyone who leaves, will leave again at some point. Whatever reason they had in the first place to go, will come up again and then they will leave for the second time.
But since I know you as a friendly and skilled mage, for the social part we agreed you can join. Just whisper any officer (even me :-)).

/adamanite
Adamantite

Postby Ronzoz » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Why did you leave Serenity in the first place, i never get to know why :)
Welcome back mate, long time no see!
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Return to Recruitment