DENIED | Hunter - Crystalbeard

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Hunter - Crystalbeard

Postby Crystal » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(/) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Crystalbeard

Class and build:
Hunter and SV 0/15/56

Dual Spec: N/A

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ystalbeard

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):Scholars Of Light, Reincarnation

On Horde i played on Sylvanas in Killcount Lost before they disbanded.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Disbanded / Quit SOL Last year due to exam period

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I have played since Vinilla and cleared up till AQ 40/ Naxx 40
In TBC i cleared up till Sunwell
And so far in Wotlk i have cleared all normal content and even progressed into some of the hardmodes in Ulduar

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Its one of the top rated guilds on the server and i believe i can contribute further to your progress.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
not atm

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
nope

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes i play everyday

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (/) YES ( ) NOon and i hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by Crystal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal

Postby Theseus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 pm

I have absolutely no say in Serenity these days, however you would have a much better chance of getting even a nibble at your application IF you USE the Application form that is stickied on our forums. Your current application is for another guild. In addition, please retitle your thread with something other than . As it stands now, it's a bit hard to take this application seriously. It's kind of like writing up your CV using a purple crayon.
Theseus

Postby igby » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 am

and whats wrong with purple crayons :P
But there is a serious point in there, fill in the Serenity application form when applying to Serenity, or we ignore you.
igby

Postby Crystal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 am

i just prefer usuing my own app as its more detailed but i have taken your advice and completed the Serenity application.
Crystal

Postby Mikah » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:50 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

I'm afraid we are currently completely full on hunters, including one on trial.

As we have no raid spot available, we will have to decline your application as we can not offer you what you are looking for.

Best of luck in finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Re: .

Postby Theseus » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 am

Crystal wrote:i just prefer usuing my own app as its more detailed but i have taken your advice and completed the Serenity application.

Ah, your "application" template may be more detailed, however with most guilds, following their rules is a must. This includes using their templates. With most guilds, using their template is part of the test that is administered to all applicants, "Can the applicant follow simple instructions". If you can't follow that guild's instructions then how can they expect you follow instructions in a raid setting? Moreover, by using your own template, you appear to be arrogant and looking down on the guild in question. In my experience, most guilds will not go for that and will issue a denial faster than you can type DENIED. Some food for thought...
Theseus

Return to Recruitment