DENIED | Rogue - Application - Skymarshall

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rogue - Application - Skymarshall

Postby Skymarshall » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Norway

Class and build:

I am Rogue with combat spec. Got full combat with a few on assassination for crit.

Dual Spec:

I currently got dual-spec for PvP , i dont do pvp so often , but i have dual spec pvp for fun : )

Link to your Armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... kymarshall

I just hope if have uppdated : )

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Night Slayers

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I left Night slayers cause they didnt invite me to raids : ( They invited me on naxx 10 man and stuff , not ulduar. I need an raiding guild who invites me to Ulduar , cause i need gear etc.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Pre-TBC : Onyxia , Molten Core and AQ
TBC: Karazhan , Mount Hyjal , Black Temple , and half Serpen. Cavern.
Wotlk: Ulduar 10 and the siege of ulduar on 25 , Naxxramas 10 and 25 , Sartharion 10 and 25

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Cause i see that this is an searious raiding guild who have come far. I also wanna join to make new friends and to raid alot. Also my good irl friend Returner is in this guild , i wanna raid with him : )
One more reason is that i wanna try out something new , not only stay in the same guilds that always raids naxx 25 and ulduar 10, i wanna try out something bigger : )

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope : )

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Yeah , ask Returner : )

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes i can. In the weekends i am able to raid all night.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Ehm , yeah , would be able to that : )

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes of course , will always do : )

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?

Yes : )'

Something to add:

I know i am not 18 years old. But even that i am not , i know how to behave and play like normal , not as an stupid childish noob who screams out when he dont get the gear he want.
I also know how to use ventrilo and temspeak. I got them both instaled on my computer : )
Also , my internet connection is very saolid , so Disconect will not be a problem ;)
Last edited by Skymarshall on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skymarshall

Re: Rogue - Application

Postby Laraht » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:26 am

Thank you for your application.

We will get back to you when we have discussed your application.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment