Left| Cortano - Feral Druid (DPS / Tank, cross server)

Moderator: Officers

Left| Cortano - Feral Druid (DPS / Tank, cross server)

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Cortano - Feral Druid - Cross Server App

I am a very experienced, well geared, feral druid who was main tank for a guild which progress up to General Vezax in 25 man, up to Yogg w/ some hard modes in 10-man. We lost a lot of core people over the summer, had a hard time recruiting due to our later start times.

I am applying here because I saw your guild advert on the later starting guilds thread on the official forums. You raid times are very convenient for me.

My current build is an off-tanking setup; capable of switching between a high DPS cat and a very solid tanking bear. I am not expecting to come in and main tank for you guys; I am looking for a Off-tank / DPS role: tanking where its useful to have an extra tank, and DPS the rest of the time. Glyphs and talents are optimized for Ulduar content, and may change with the patch.

------------------------------------------------------
(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Cortano

Class and build: Feral Tank / DPS

Dual Spec: PvP Focused Resto (I am not interested in primarily raiding as a resto, although I can swap over occasionally as needed)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Cortano

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Renaissances of Wildhammer

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Raiding team basically fell apart over the summer; frustrated with too many nights in /trade chat in Dalaran hoping for a couple more people to log in so we could do something.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Up to general in 25 man, up to Yogg in 10 man. Several hard modes completed. pre-TBC Hand of A'dal, progress up to Brutalus.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I am having a hard to finding a guild on my server with 'later starting' raid times that are doing interesting content.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

no

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes. having also watched the videos, read the strategies, and installed any appropriate add-ons.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Adamantite » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi Cortano.

Thanks for your application.

We have can use another MT atm and I can't find anything wrong with your short application.

Feel free to make a level 1 char here on Bronzebeard and have a chat with any officer in Serenity. Unless someone has objections, I think you can safely ask an officer to get an invite for a trial.

/Adamtite
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment