CASUAL | DK - Todi

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Todi

Poland

Class and build:
Death Knight, blood-dps, after patch will be frost dual wield dps

Dual Spec:
My second spec is Unholy for pvp, but can make build for tanking if its needed.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ard&n=Todi

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Been in The elders guild for almost 2 years.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
It’s hard to leave guild where I was almost from beginning, but everything that’s good has its end. Main reason is that I want to play with my brother who joined Serenity some time ago, he told me that atmosphere here is nice and you have good raiding hours.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I started to play WoW after TBC was realized, so I don’t have any pre-TBC experience, but in TBC I saw all except sunwell. In WotLK did all except yogg in ulduar.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
As I wrote earlier I want to continue playing with my brother and you have suitable raiding hours

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Kerad ? :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

I should be available at least 2 days a week sometimes more and sometimes less, all depends on RL.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Of course

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (yes) YES ( ) NO

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

After some chat with kerad, I changed apply a bit :), think DK will be more helpful for guild :)
Last edited by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 pm

We talked before a bit in game, and as said, no problem there to invite you as casual/social because your brother is here. Rest remains to be seen then.
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment