MEMBER | Warlock Kerad

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Warlock Kerad

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm

(yes) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Kerad

Poland

Class and build:
Warlock, DPS (deep destruction atm.)
Build depends on patch level. Always I put effort and spend some time and cash to research best build (in my opinion) to maximize dps output for current patch.

Dual Spec:
PvE (depends on patch, deep dest. for now) / PvP , but I don't afraid to change spec if needed.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Kerad

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Since very beginning (guild's 1st Gruul kill) I'm member of The Elders.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I wish to meet new peoples, to see how the game looks like with other players, how you solve some things, how do you approach to WoW. I would like to change game play time to slightly later, 9pm seems to be best choice, some real life stuff has change, so I need to change my play style.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I didn't play pre-TBC, I start my adventure with WoW when TBC was online. TBC, WotLK raid experience I have the same as The Elders guild, so you can check dates and screen shoots on guild rankings services (eg. http://www.raidstatus.com/index.php?act=progres&idpo=48). I was present on each progress run, wiping clubs, and 1st kills in the guild, starting from our 1st Gruul till we stop at General Vezax.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
As I mentioned earlier I wish to meet new peoples... Why Serenity? 1) You don't have native speaker as leader and it's important to me, to be able to understand leader. Native speakers are hard to understand especially after a beer or two. 2) I wish to join guild with similar progress level, to have opportunity to see on my own wiping clubs and first kills (not only farm runs). My goal is to have fun from game not only violet pixels, of course you need proper level of equipment to see new things. I wish to be member of the progress/wiping team (if possible, maybe after trial period, maybe earlier, maybe later) . 3) 9pm it's very good time to spend some time in front of PC (other guilds starts at least 1h earlier)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No others open/closed or considered applications.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I don't think so.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

I can play any 3 days a week, I just need fix these days earlier. If I'll burn out some cool down in RL :) , for shorter period of time I can play even more days a week, but as I said, it can be temporary (like exploring new content, some special progress runs). I used to raid 3 days a week, the 4th day always will be a question mark.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
yes, it's the way how I play.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (yes) YES ( ) NO

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tusvor » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Very nice application, and as we saw in raid yesterday it seems like u know what u are doing. We will discuss your application and get back to u as soon as possible.
Tusvor

Postby Sacs » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 pm

I think this is a great application simply because you've made such a good effort to format the rather scruffy application template we have. Hopefully, this is a reflection on the attention you pay to your game play :wink: You've even bothered adding a touch of colour to some of the check boxes just so that it stands out a bit clearer.

May sound odd to some people but I think it's a winner
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Return to Recruitment