MEMBER | Survival Hunter Higgs

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Survival Hunter Higgs

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:12 am

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Higgs previously known as Miklarson.

Norway

Class and build:
Survival Hunter

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Survival Hunter with Replenishment. Edit: I'm currently a BM as offspec, since I'm trying to farm the tiger boss in ZG.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Higgs

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I started out in Elder Gods way back in the days. EG disbanded and reformed as Knights of Infinity. I served as an officer in KoI until it broke up. I then rerolled horde and played as a warrior called Popper in Bad Karma for the most of vanilla and TBC. At the end of TBC I took a break from the game due to having a child. When I decided to come back, BK had moved to Wildhammer and me and my girlfriend decided to transfer to a PvP server called Laughing Skull.
On LS I joined and became an officer in a guild called Failtrain. We progressed quite nicely in 10 mans, but never had the manpower to do 25 man raids on a regular basis, so we decided to merge with a guild called Meltdown. My druid, rogue and warrior are all currently in that guild.
After the merge and after seeing the guild that me and all the officers had worked so hard in just being left for dead, I decided it was time for a change of scenery. So I started leveling the old hunter again, and found it to be very refreshing and allot of fun.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
-Real life commitments. ( although I was still a member of Bad Karma when I came back, the guild was on a different server).
-Wanting a change ( I'm still welcome back to Meltdown, but I'd really like to play on the hunter)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Pre-TBC:
MC, BWL, Aq20, Aq40 (up to twin emps) as a tank in Bad Karma

TBC:
Kara and ZA in TBC, I didn't play that much in TBC mostly due to my family increment.

WotLK:
EoE(10/25), OS (10/25, last drake to 10% on 10 man +3d), Naxx(10/25) This is both on my rogue and druid.
Uld 25, up to freya. Uld 10, killed General. Only on my druid.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to raid in a serious and mature raiding environment. Also my friend Zazev recommended you as a very nice guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No, but zazev in The Irregulars and/or Yolanda in Pilgrims can probably say some nice things about me.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, the raiding times suits me perfect.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes, I always show up in good time, with flasks , buff-food and 100% durability.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Br. Higgs

Postby Mikah » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Very nice application, and I think you would fit nicely in the guild.

We will discuss whether we can find a spot for another hunter and get back to you.

Just out of curiosity, will your girlfriend apply as well?
Mikah

My girlfriend

Postby Higgs » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Currently my girlfriend has a lvl 80 undead lock on LS. On BB alliance side she only has a lvl 33 lock and a 44 paladin. I would like to have her in the same guild as me, but a social spot will be sufficient.
Higgs

Weekend

Postby Higgs » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Hello. I'm back from a small weekend vacation, if you have any questions i'm now available ingame and on the forums :)
(I was gonna post before I left but things got a little hectic, sorry)
Higgs

Re: Weekend

Postby Mikah » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Higgs wrote:Hello. I'm back from a small weekend vacation, if you have any questions i'm now available ingame and on the forums :)
(I was gonna post before I left but things got a little hectic, sorry)

No problems.

Try to catch me in-game when you can.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment