LEFT | DPS warrior - Eightythree

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | DPS warrior - Eightythree

Postby Eightythree8383 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Eightythree

Class and build: Warrior/Arms – 56/15
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: Prot – Mixture of naxx10/25 gear with a few blues and the odd ulduar item
(Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ightythree

The weapon isn’t enchanted (I have the matts just need some one online to do berserking)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Badacid – Was an officer/Raid leader – Have left them due to an abundance of reasons. Willing to chat to an officer about them.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: The guild is mainly made up of players who want to play the game casually in some cases only 1-2 nights a week. This makes it hard to form a decent pve team where consistency within the team goes a long way to clearing and experiencing new content.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Every single instance in the game cleared (all be it not on this character) up to general vezax on 10man and freya on 25man.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I am now a step father to a 3year old boy so gone are the days of playing wow from 5.30pm till midnight without a worry  - I like spending time with the other half (When she doesn’t want a new pair of shoes!!!) and the little un so my raiding times are limited to 7.30pm GMT onwards. Your raiding times suit me down to the bone along with the progress. I play this game to relax after work (I am what you can refer to as the IT guy for a big American own’ed company) and to clear new challenges set to us by blizzard. Looking through your guild charter and rules I see you’re a mature guild with suitable raid times and clearly competent players too! All of which I want to be part of :]

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No,

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Not that I can think of

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Eightythree8383

Postby Mikah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

We have been looking for a dps warrior for a long time now, and I can not find anything wrong with your application.

1 thing though, your character has no history prior lvl80 on the server. Have you transfered server or renamed? And if so, why? If you don't want to put your reason here, just send me a pm.

And btw, I'd be happy to do your enchant if you got the mats.

Unless someone has objections, I think you can safely ask an officer to get an invite for a trial.
Mikah

Postby Eightythree8383 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was playing wow as horde since the release up untill I met my current girlfriend. With her came a little 3year old tadpole so I had to stop hard core raiding at unsuitable times (getting in home from work at 5:30pm then going straight into a raid until midnight). I found out my old FPS clan had created a guild on bronzebeard alliance and as I hadnt really experienced the alliance side that much I decided to finish off leveling my alliance warrior and move it over to bronzebeard. Their raid times are from 9pm server time untill midnight so that suited me down to the ground.
I quickly helped them organise raids and was promoted to an officer. With my vanilla/tbc experience I took over raid leading ulduar 10mans and 25mans. :)

Hope that answers your questions.
Eightythree8383

Return to Recruitment