Left | Dramaq, elemental shaman

Moderator: Officers

Left | Dramaq, elemental shaman

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:28 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

(x ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Dramaq previously evilbudda but name was taken on this server

Class and build:
Shaman, elemental

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Resto

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Dramaq

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
None

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
after a break i followed my friends here

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Been playing since beta, xp in ulduar 10, naxx 10/25 etc

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Its raiding where i want to raid, the raid times suite me and i have a friend in the guild, Pewpewlazorz

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Pewpewlazorz, not that he counts for much:)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. Yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x ) YES ( ) NO

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Re: Dramaq, elemental shaman

Postby Mikah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 am

Thank you for your application.

I am quite sure we could use an elemental shaman. That being said, your application is saying very little about you. I'd like to know a few things if you don't mind.

dramaq wrote:Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
None

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
after a break i followed my friends here

You said you had been in no guilds, yet you give a reason for leaving your former guild? So have you been in a guild before or not??

Your character has no history whatsoever on Bronzebeard indicating either you just changed your name, or you just transfered from another realms. Could you please clarify this please?

dramaq wrote:What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Been playing since beta, xp in ulduar 10, naxx 10/25 etc

Your character achievements certainly does not reflect the fact that you have been playing since beta, let alone shamans did not exists back then. May we know what is the name of your previous main character (s) and if you intend on having him/them join the guild as well?

Also, you got no enchants on your cloak. You got only cheap enchants on your weapon and bracers. You only got the cheap enchant on your shoulders and didn't seem to have worked on your sons of hodir reputation at all.

Not wanting to sound negative, but you have provided very little answers. We are a guild trying to do the latest content, so we need all our players to be at their best and are looking for players that are like-minded.
Mikah

Postby dramaq » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi, mikah sorry for my short application i was tired last night.

I have just transferred my shaman to bronzebeard as i have just started playing the game again only to find out that the people i have played with moved, I believe i said my last name on my old server was evilbudda but this name was taken when i xfered here.

The other toon that i have experience on raiding with is my prot paladin Madbudda, he has all the reputation for hydraxian etc
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achie ... da&gn=Fate which has been on the server for the last 4 weeks.

i havent been playing that much since having a break, but i am working on SoH rep. The weapon especially is not very good and i dont think warrants a more expensive enchant.
I am pugging naxx 25 to upgrade, but i think we all know the nature of pugs and how reliable they are.

Thanks
dramaq

Postby Mikah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Ok, we will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

Btw, what are your intentions for your paladin? Would you join with him as well?
Mikah

Postby Gabbie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:19 pm

I believe this is a friend of Pewpew, would be nice if he ( /pokes Pewpew!) would reply! :P
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby pewpewlazorz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

lol at u budda, stop stalking me, or ill be forced to come to sweden sooner than u want:)
pewpewlazorz

Postby Mikah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am

Mikah wrote:Ok, we will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

Btw, what are your intentions for your paladin? Would you join with him as well?

Ok, I think we will give you a trial and see where it goes, as we do need an elemental shaman and things are a bit slow during the summer, which is perfect to see how you will perform and how often you will show up.

I would still like to know if you intend on joining with all your alts.
Mikah

Postby pewpewlazorz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Budda cant get on, hes at work, but he msnd me and said yeah he would bring his pala
pewpewlazorz

Return to Recruitment