CLOSED | lowly priest seeks entery - Veskatwo

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | lowly priest seeks entery - Veskatwo

Postby veskatwo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(tick :D ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):veskatwo

Class and build:healer priest.

Dual Spec: specced holy / disc.. healer healer spec

Link to your Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Veskatwo

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): legacy of heroes, misdirect to healer, echo, (ones u might know of)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:uuum different reasons i guess lol. sometimes because the guilds had massive splits or faded away into nothing. sometimes because i wanted more and once because i thought i was playing wow a bit TOO much :P. recently because it was either stop playing wow for a bit or fail in my education :)

What is your former raid experience: some oldschool content, kara (ofc), gruuls, maggy, bit of TK and SSC, hyjal BT alot with echo, naxx until i can do it in my sleep, about half of uldar on 10 man.. oh and ZA, that was fun back in the day :) .. erm, basically alot of raiding. i like raiding.

Why do you want to join Serenity:well.. well okay, have you seen that film which happens to have the same name; serenity. seen that film? well its a great film and its based on a really really good series called firefly which is probably one of my fav series even though it only ran for one season. anyway i digress, i rekon hopefully the person who named this guild had seen that too and also apreciates it on my lvl. so then that person must be a pretty safe (that's manchunian regional dialect for 'cool') in short, i like tha name. its a good name to have after [veskatwo] and i have also met a few members from ur guild.. and even gone as far as raid with you once or twice and i enjoyed the comaradary and the banter and the general feeling. i have been looking for a home for veska for a while now and i basically want these two things for her.. well.. me, well us i guess:: i want somewhere where i feel i have a place, i want to be a cog in the machanics of raiding, i dont want to join a guild and then watch them go raiding every week while i resort to pugs. i also want for veska somewhere that challenges her as a healer, i am a good raider and i know my class back to front and inside out and i want a place where i feel i can trust other players are on my level. i feel serenity can offer me all this. i enjoy chatting with ur members over my own channel and i enjoyed raiding with ur members in 10 mans. i would very much like to join but only if there is a place for me in ur raids.

there.. bet u never had a reply that long before :D

Do you have open applications to other guilds: i applied to entropy but thy could only offer me a social status.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you: hopefully yes, ask in guildchat and see how many people own up to having had to go thru the rigmoral of heroicing with me :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
monday -check
wed - check
thursday - damn :( split shift thur fri, cant do thur.
sunday - check

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yup. although truthfully i was kinda hoping u used the blizz calender for raidsignups because i am a little lazy.. plus i love ingame.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed etc etc bla bla..:
thats the way a always roll. forever ready.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (tick for yes ) YES ( ) NO
although have u ever tried egdp or whatever its called.. that works quite well too, i like zero sum too they both work pretty fairly.

(yup) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(yessir) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
veskatwo

Postby Sacs » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:54 am

Have raided a bit of Uld 10 with Veska, who's also friends with Elly and Hugz. He's pretty good from what we did and think he's well worth a look :wink:

GL with the app m8.
You'll know me as Araton, that daft Tankadin
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Postby Themark » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am

I played with Veska plenty of times too, from vanilla to present days. He always done his job without problems, so for me is a big ok ;)

Gluck with your apply :D
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Banjo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 am

Did some hc's with him in tbc (with my former rogue main), and I can also give him the thumbs up.
Banjo

me

Postby veskatwo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:19 am

yey thanks :D go everyone who has nice things to say!!
veskatwo

Postby Mikah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:24 am

Very nice application.

We will have a chat and try to give you an answer asap.

We are relatively full on priests and healers in general, but we will have a chat and a look at our recent roster and will try to give you an answer quickly.
Mikah

Postby Mikah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am

We are not raiding tonight, so I'd like to have a chat with you if you have time, so I can explain our current situation and discuss whether you still want to join.
Mikah

okie dokie

Postby veskatwo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 am

okay i should be on in the evening
veskatwo

Postby Gabbie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 am

Mikah posted tuesday 21/7 wrote:We are not raiding tonight, so I'd like to have a chat with you if you have time, so I can explain our current situation and discuss whether you still want to join.

veskatwo posted wednesday 22/7 wrote:okay i should be on in the evening

Sounds to me like Veska has understood it as we're not raiding tonight (wednesday) but what Mikah said what that we were not raiding tuesday (last night).

So just to clear out: we're raiding tonight. :D

(official raid days are: monday/wednesday/thursday/sunday)
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Re: okie dokie

Postby Mikah » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 pm

veskatwo wrote:okay i should be on in the evening

Sorry, didn't have a chance to talk to you last night.

Feel free to whisper me even if we are in Ulduar. We spend most of the time slacking anyways...
Mikah

Postby Slamdorff » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Was this poor priest forgotten - or did he never come back to anybody?
Slamdorff

Postby Mikah » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 pm

We never heard from him as far as I know, and he joined another guild I think.
Mikah

Postby Laraht » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Guess this is closed.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment