DENIED | Dps warrior Jasonmago

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Dps warrior Jasonmago

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

I have red it and i sounds good and fits me perfectly!

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
It's jasonmago and have always been :)

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

I play a Dps (fury 18/53/0) warrior

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

I have dual spec ofc and atm it's PvP but working on a decent tanking gear for minor raids etc... :)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Jasonmago

it SHOULD be Dps gear on atm :) And don't be scared of the blue trinket i wear ;) cause it is an acutally IMBA trinket in my opinion :)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Ooooh we go way back in time.. my first serious guild was alter ego.. Tusvor should remember that one ;) and when it dispanded i joined shadows of darkness (still on level 70 now) and since then i've been a hardcore raider.. I had some problems with my studys when SSC/TK was the most guilds focus so i took a break and when i came back i joined wrath of judgement and started the serious raiding again.. Wrath of judge dispanded as well after a time and after that i was back in SoD... When Wotlk came out i took another break cause i had some RL problems to deal with but i stayed in SoD to be social etc.. :) but when i wanted to start raid again they simply had Soooo much meele so i couldn't get a spot in the raiding team wich i ofc understod :)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

As i just said i couldn't get a spot in the raiding team so i saw no other choice then leaving the guild and start look for a new :) But i still got alot of friends in SoD and we are playing Pvp/heroics togheter and have fun :)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
My focus have always been on serious raiding content.. i was one of the first guilds in karazhan in beginning of TBC and i have been a hardcore raider since then.. Done it all guurl/SSC/tk/hyjal/BT/ and some bosses in SWP

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to start with some serious raiding again and my friend maverick (now jadóre) told me that u didn't have any dps warrior so i thought: why not! :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Not atm no :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Tusvor and maverick (jadóre) are both friends since long time ago! I haven't played or talked with tusvor on a while tho :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

It's not even a hard choice for me cause thoose times fit me perfecly and i know what it takes to be prepaird for raids! I always comes prepair with flasks/foodbuffs/pots etc and i always read up on the new tactics and show up in time.. I know the routine :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes i always inform if i can come and i give explainations if i can't attend to a raid...

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes no slack in me when it comes to raids :) all those stuffs are a MUST for me! I want to perform as good as possible :)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Hope i am what u are looking for... i'm a quick learner and i put alot of time in this game! take care mates /jason

Postby Adamantite » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi Jason.

Good luck in SoL.

/Adam
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment