MEMBER | Hugz - Resto Druid App.

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Hugz - Resto Druid App.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Hugz

Class and build: Resto Druid 14-0-57

Dual Spec: Feral (Bear) Just really switched to Bear from Kitty, so gear isn't great atm.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Hugz

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Dark Knights of Azeroth ( Had a friend in this guild when I started WoW on 23/09/06) Then moved onto Greater Silence in Oct 2008 I think. (Where I was a Druid CL and sorted healers ou in raids.)

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I felt I needed a change to progress more. Plus alot of ppl I like, have left GS and move onto LoH & various other guilds. And in the end decided it was time for me and the wife to go aswell.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Pre-TBC - Not much to speak about DKA wasn't a raiding guild, except Kara. TBC - All except SWP, never had the gear for that. Although some not fully cleared, and it's so long ago now its kinda hard to remember at my age. WotlK - VoA 10/25 - OS 10/25 - Naxx 10/25 - Maly 10. Maly 25 still eludes me :( - Uldaar 10(8 bosses) 25(3 bosses)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I asked Gabbie what Serenity was like, and she made it sound like somewhere I would fit in and be Happy. Read the rules and they sounded good aswell. Raiding times/days are good, & you're doing the content that the wife and I want to do more of.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Got a good friend in Crescent Dawn. Rules and stuff sounded good so we applied. On our app someone said I was a Ninja, which is a big insult so i informed their GM that I didnt wish to join anymore and aplogised for wasting his time. (I actually remembered the person who said this. I was herbing in Zanga & one day and this Pally comes riding up to me while I was herbing, he then started to whisper abuse at me. I told him where he could go and put him on ignore.) You can read our apps on their forum (Hugz & Ellybelle). I tried not to get into a big arguement with this person. As the person in his guild has been a good friend since my days in DKA, and it certainly woudln't look good if i did.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Gabbie. I've chatted to Gabbie many time's before but never had the chance to play with her, another good reason to join Serenity. I've known her toon's in game for a long time now, since I think she was lvl 50 and I made her some lvl 50 mail gear for her shammie. If I remember correctly, which and Im sure Gabbie will correct me if im wrong..lol

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes not a problem with that. Any evening is fine. Both the wife and I was at the top of GS's EPGP, we like to join every raid.
Our only problem is we like to raid together, so we need a guild that would except us both into the raid. Which is why we applied to Crescent Dawn, as they have alot of couples who raid.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes. This is the same method we used in GS.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes, Im I always like to be prepared well in advance of raid time. Normally as soon as a raid finished I sort my toon out.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 am

Joined 13.07.09
Mjölnir

Postby Gabbie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 am

Hey Huggie and Elly

Nice to see applications from you and nice to have you in guild!

Like you (Huggie) said, we've never had the chance to play together, but we have been whispering many times and you sound to me to be a very nice person.

As far as I remember it started cus I liked your char name (Huggie) and whispered to tell you and since then we've had many chats.

And from the experience in VoA last night I'm looking forward to raid more with you - both!

Also nice to have another female vocal on vent! :D
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby ellybelle » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks Gabbie! We're both so very happy to be here! -E
ellybelle

Return to Recruitment