DENIED | Holy priest Crusian

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Holy priest Crusian

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Crusian

Class and build:
Priest, Holy, offspec Shadow
Holy : 14/57/00

Link to your Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Crusian

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Reuniteds (Dutch speaking guild with RL friends)

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I did not leave it yet (Want to make sure to have a guild first, but they are aware that I will leave, they are all friends of mine). But due to the fact that I am ready for more active raiding (and Reuniteds is a social guild), I started to look for a progressing guild and the best suiting one for me is Serenity.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
TBC: Did everything If I remember well, all except SWP, cleared all other raids with Shadows Of Darkness.
In WOTLK I did Nax10-25, EoE10, VoA10-25, OS10-25, and a couple of fail pugs in Ulduar10.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Firstly the raid hours are perfect for me and I’m looking for a guild which has a more organized raid schedule. I like the progress that has been made and the fact that Serenity is a more mature guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Jad?re, love him! :P

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? These days and hours suit just fine, I know, and I bet the one that is reading this also knows, that the next 3 months I have holiday. But even when school starts again, these days and hours couldn’t be better. I actually play every evening so I will be active in the guild.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes, I spend most of my time wandering around on forums about WoW, and checking out all kind of sites just to get some information. I’m pretty sure this will be no problem

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes, I always try to have a full stack of Flasks, Food and Reagents before going to a raid.
And I will always take care that my gems and enchants are done well. I also prepare myself by looking up the tactics needed not to wipe and bring the raid to a good end.

Further information and reasons why you might consider me:I always try to get the best out of my character, I am always open for suggestions about gear or spec, I am a learner, I like to listen to other people’s opinion and learn things from them.
I know that I don’t have much experience in Ulduar 10 – 25, but, as said, I wander around at forums, so I do learn every day about a boss, a raid or an item. Before I go raid, every time I go through the tactics of the bosses we will do. Eventually by experience I will know what do to pretty fast.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Very nice Application. I know you talked with Mikah, and also we had a talk the last days. So you are aware about our healer/Priest situation, however I see your app positive. That you a buddy os Jadore, which is one of our most regular and best players, also counts.

We will contact you soon and then look further.
Last edited by Mjölnir on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mjölnir

Postby Mikah » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 am

Very nice application. Unfortunately, I am afraid to say that you are too far behind us in term of progression.

We are on the last boss in Ulduar 25man, and you have not even cleared Naxx 25man. Your gear is more a mix of heroics/boe/crafed/naxx10 and would need serious upgrading before you could even be useful to us. You even have a blue helm!

We don't run Naxx25 anymore, and so you would not be able to get any gear to help us where we actually need you.

As I told you, if we were to give you a trial, you would certainly be far below all our healers who are not only experienced with Ulduar but also far ahead in terms of gear. That can only led us to a bad impression of you. You told me you wanted to raid full time, and I am sure our raid leaders would just not pick you if given the choice.

Giving you a trial now would not be fair to you.

By all means though, if you manage to improve your gear and you think you could actually keep up in the future, please reconsider re-applying.

Just a few things. You should really work on your Sons of Hodir reputation to get access to the shoulder enchants. And you should get the leg enchant that has spirit rather then stamina.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment