DENIED | Assassination Rogue - Sielo

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Assassination Rogue - Sielo

Postby Sielo » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 am

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Sielo

Liverpool, England

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Assassination Rogue 51/15/5

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Sielo

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Infernal Blaze and Vortex of Insanity

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Infernal Blaze - I was having trouble with certain members and after trying to fix the problems and having no luck I thought it best just to leave.
Vortex of Insanity - I am currently in this guild and although I am quite happy with the guild the raid times are a bit too early for me and it is difficult for me to be on at the correct times.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 VoA 10/25 and the first boss in Ulduar 10

Why do you want to join Serenity?
The raiding times are a bit later than most guilds and I have heard from a past member that the guild is very good.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
1, Divined Legacy

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Nope

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Those are the hours I normally play at everyday so the times would be no problem.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Sielo

Postby Laraht » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 am

Hey and thanks for the application.
We will get back to you as soon as we discussed it.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Mikah » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi and thanks for your application.

We are just discussing about it now, but with a rogue currently under trial, it may be quite hard to fit you in.

Just to let you know where we stand right now.
Mikah

Postby Sielo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:21 am

I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed then (although I've always got a bit funny about actually crossing my fingers, seems more like bad luck) Thank you for telling me though.
Sielo

Postby Mikah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Really sorry, but I am afraid we would not be able to offer you a raid spot at this point.

Good luck in finding a guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment