DENIED | Holy Priest transfer

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Holy Priest transfer

Postby Astropanda » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:26 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Astropanda, previous main Garnai.

Class and build: 13/58/0 AoE, raid healing. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... da&group=2
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g+at+Heart
(Maybe in pvp gear when viewed).

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Genesis was my former guild, which I played on as my alt (previous main), Garnai.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
The guild was good, I enjoyed it but unfortunatly it's early starting times gave me time constraints I could not adhere to, making me late to some. Thus needing a late night guild.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Wasn't around raiding in Vanilla wow so I didn't manage to clear any content.
Full clear TBC, mu'ru before nerf.
Wotlk, I cleared pre-Ulduar as one of the first on server however I took time off before Ulduar release, only seen to kologarn.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Decent progression for a late night guild which mimics my old one some what. The late night raiding works for me and the determination, direction and devotion is what I'm looking for in a guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No, In respect to the guild, I wouldn't want it to feel it was an "off the cuff" application because I couldn't get into a different one.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Unfortunatly I don't know any, this will be a tranfer trial if accepted :).

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes, everyday :).

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Well unless there is a problem with the website, I would only consider it slacking if I, along with others, didn't make the effort to inform people organising it for us :).

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Again ofcourse, as I do everyone else :).

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO As long as it works via effort and balance I'm not fused however I not quite sure how the system works.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Astropanda

Postby Laraht » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:17 am

Hello

You seemed to be logged out in pvp gear.
Could you pls log out in your pve gear?
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Laraht » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 am

And a question. For doing full clear TBC u have really low reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn and The Scale of the Sands.
Have u cleared MH and BT with another character? What is that character called?

EDIT:Since I cant seem to read properly, just ignore the text above.
I see that you wrote about your former main in your application.
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Mikah » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am

Hi and thanks for the application.

We currently have 6 priests regularly raiding (2 shadow, 1 disc and 3 holy), so I think we would find it very hard to fit you in.

Getting you to transfer and not being able to give you a regular raid spot would certainly not be fair on you.

It's always sad to decline a good application, but I'm afraid we are probably not able to offer you what you are looking for.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment