LEFT | Combat Rogue App

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Combat Rogue App

Postby Choccy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Choccypuds

UK

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Human Rogue - Lv 80 - Spec Combat Swords.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Critical Mess. Still currently a member but their progression is not as good as i would like it to be. I want to see the end game content so would greatly like to join your guild.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Progression is the main reason but also i want to play with more hardcore players. PVE is my passion and i want to see the guild im in progressing well

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Pre TBC i cleared ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 and killed 3 bosses in naxx on my old N/E rogue. TBC Cleared Kara, Grull, MH, and BT, Missed out SSC and TK. Downed a few tho.

WOTLK i have cleared all content. On my rogue i cleared Naxx, OS, EoE and up to Hodir on horoic. and up to General on 10 man. Killed Yogg on my shaman which is on ravencrest but that account is now dorment.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Their progression is great and they are seeing endgame content which is what i want. I also want a mature guild with set goals and a srtong raiding team. I have a few friends there i would like to play with also

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

none

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Banjo and Zarniwoop

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes i have no problem with that schedual. I am unemployed so dont have to get up for work :D

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes i can do that.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Always come prepaired wityh flasks, food and relevant pots etc

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Choccy

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Postby Mikah » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi and thanks for the application.

I just wrote the same thing to your friend. Sorry for the bit cut and paste ;)

We currently have a full roster and have full signups for our raids. We also have a pretty good balance of different classes in general. However, just for better class balance, looking at summer vacations coming up and to fill a few key classes, we may be able to offer you a trial. We could use a rogue that knows how to play.

However, this is what you will have to expect:

For the next few weeks, you will most likely not see too much 25man action. Obviously, we have to give priority to our current members that do sign up and show up on time.

We will be very critical on your performance when you do join the raids since we do not need mediocre players to fill up our rank. We are looking for players that will raid almost 4 nights a week, can put out very competitive dps and most importantly can learn and adapt very fast to new bosses. Dying often, poor raid awareness and lack of knowledge of boss tactics is not good.

I think this summer is a good chance to prove yourself, and performing well always end up influencing the raid leader’s decision when it comes to choosing who to bring to a raid. There are always players coming and going, and if you are in for the long term, then it’s up to you whether you want to decide to join us and only raid sporadically at first while proving yourself.

That being said, players that are very active and perform very well tends to rapidly become regular members of the raid team.

Here are some concerns regarding your application:
1) You are not exalted with Sons of Hodir

Question: Why did you reroll another NE Rogue if you had one already? Why not simply transfer it or why start from scratch again? What was the name/server of the old one?

About your shaman, do you intend on transferring it and have it as an alt in the guild? How do we know you won’t just grow tired of the rogue and go back to it? What is the name/guild/realm? What you mean the account is dormant? Could you please tell me how long since you last logged in on the shaman? You have several accounts, or you mean you just don’t play on it anymore but he is on the same account?

And sorry for sounding so harsh. We are just in a position we have to be very picky and it is never fun for us and it is not fair for those we recruit when we have to fail a trial or end up ignoring someone that joined us.

This is what will give you the best chances of success if you decide to join.
Mikah

Postby Choccy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:12 pm

My N/E rogue was what i used to play with Pre TBC but due to problems i had to stop playing wow for like 6 months. i gave that account away and have no clue why server its on now or even if it is still active.

My shaman is on another account. i had it given to me so i was paying for 2 acounts. the char is on ravencrest and i beleive is currently guildless. it was in a guild called Clarity. When i can afford to pay for 2 accounts i will be transfering the shaman to my own account and moving it to bronzebeard to have as an alt on here. i think i last logged on the shaman just over 6 weeks ago.

The account is dormunt as i can not afford to transfer it over here just yet. I will stick to playing my rogue as main of course as its what i enjoy playing most. My DPS is very competitive and i want to be top.

As for sons of hodir. that is a working progress and i am currently doing the dailys to get up to exhalted.

Hope this answers all of your questions.
Choccy

Return to Recruitment