MEMBER | Feral Druid - Dps Tre

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Feral Druid - Dps Treés

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for? Yes, they seem to fit in perfect with what i want from a guild.

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Treés

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Tre%C3%A9s -

Im currently 'Kitty dps', ive always wanted to raid as a feral dps druid but up till now the spec has not been viable for raids. With the feral BUFF I hit 5k dps with ease in raids. I used to raid as an enhancement shaman but enjoy playing my druid much more.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Tre%C3%A9s

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Critical Mess

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I havent left yet, but with the departures of some of my good friends i am considering it. My irl best friend is potentially joining you guys too and would be very cool to be in the same guild.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Ulduar 10 - up to General
25man - Hodir
All other content cleared.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have heard great things about the guild from friends in game and would like to join a serious and well structured guild to progress past bosses we seem to be stuck on atm.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Zarniwhoop, Banjo

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes, i havent got any 'Parent aggro', neither do i have to get up early for work so these raiding times/days will be a breeze.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? I am always prepared for raids with all the consumables needed.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mikah » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi and thanks for the application.
Just to make things clear right from the start, and as I explained to your friend:

We currently have a full roster and have full signups for our raids. We also have a pretty good balance of different classes in general. However, just for better class balance, looking at summer vacations coming up and to fill a few key classes (feral druid being one of them), we may be able to offer you a trial.

However, this is what you will have to expect:

For the next few weeks, you will most likely not see too much 25man action. Obviously, we have to give priority to our current members that do sign up and show up on time.

We will be very critical on your performance when you do join the raids since we do not need mediocre players to fill up our rank. We are looking for players that will raid almost 4 nights a week, can put out very competitive dps and most importantly can learn and adapt very fast to new bosses. Dying often, poor raid awareness and lack of knowledge of boss tactics is not good.

I think this summer is a good chance to prove yourself, and performing well always end up influencing the raid leader’s decision when it comes to choosing who to bring to a raid. There are always players coming and going, and if you are in for the long term, then it’s up to you whether you want to decide to join us and only raid sporadically at first while proving yourself.

That being said, players that are very active and perform very well tends to rapidly become regular members of the raid team.

Here are some concerns regarding your application:

1) You are not exalted with Sons of Hodir
2) You have the TBC head enchant rather than the WotLK enchant
3) You have several pieces of PVP gear equipped.
4) In general, a lot of your gear is from Naxx10.
5) You have some sub-optimal enchants (chest)

Question: as feral dps, we would want you to both dps and tank in Ulduar 25. Do you have the gear/experience to do both?

And sorry for sounding so harsh. We are just in a position we have to be very picky and it is never fun for us and it is not fair for those we recruit when we have to fail a trial or end up ignoring someone that joined us.

This is what will give you the best chances of success if you decide to join.
Mikah

Postby Trees » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm

1) You are not exalted with Sons of Hodir

Ive recently changed my main from my shaman to this, and im farming the rep up atm. I have got the gold to buy my way to exlated if this is a issue, tho the enchant is only a tiny upgrade to what i have atm. Though this is something im working on.

2) You have the TBC head enchant rather than the WotLK enchant

Same with the prevous question, witha recent change of main i have to re farm all the rep, shouldnt take more than a week if a concentrate on it.

3) You have several pieces of PVP gear equipped.

The furious gear is better than most gear that is obtainable to me atm, i hope that will change if you offer me a trial and i can see mroe of ulduar.

4) In general, a lot of your gear is from Naxx10.

Again recent change of main means ive only got he gear which other mains didnt need or when i have pugged raids. Im not greedy when it comes to loot, i have passed on items for people who needed it more. In my opinion the gear is not as important as the skill, Ive been playing this druid since i started wow and have the skill to top most dps charts.

5) You have some sub-optimal enchants (chest)

changing 8 stats to 10 stats seems abit pointless on something i might change soon. Again i have the gold to change this so if it helps to progress the application i would be happy to change it.

As for tanking, i have a set of gear for this, with about 34k hp unbuufed, and i was one of the main tanks for my guild untill i switched to my shaman. I have been tanking/dps for all the time ive played my druid.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Trees
Trees

Return to Recruitment