CLOSED | Dual Application - Discipline Priest and Hunter

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Dual Application - Discipline Priest and Hunter

Postby Pyroneus » Sat May 23, 2009 10:10 pm

This is a dual application for both myself (Priest) and my wife (Hunter)

( X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Priest: Pyroneus
Hunter: Zerkonia

United Kingdom

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Discipline Priest
Survival Hunter

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Pyroneus
Using Talents: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuhhV ... xcM:mAbzMV

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Zerkonia

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
We both currently reside on the Chamber of Aspects realm, as you can see from our armory links. Our only WotLK guild has been Vanquish.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Vanquish disbanded as it could not get enough members to experience 25 man content.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
KZ, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, Hyjal cleared. 8/9 BT (not done council). Zerkonia only did 7/9 BT, missing council and illidan.
In WotLK we have cleared naxx and os in 10 man, we have done atleast the first quarter of naxx in 25 man, downed OS25. I have done the wintergrasp boss in both difficulties but Zerkonia has not.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
We have searched for a reliable guild that raids at a sensible time as we have a young son that goes to bed around 21:00 server time and keeps us from concentrating on raiding before then. We came across your website from our search on google and from reading your forum posts about rules and ambitions we believe this is the perfect guild to join.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not that we are aware of

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Of course

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( X ) YES ( ) NO

We are not fully familiar with a zero-sum dkp rule as we have never encountered one. We have researched this system and agree to it.

( X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Pyroneus

Postby Pyroneus » Sat May 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Just thought I would point out that I am the 23 year old, my wife is the 22 year old
Pyroneus

Postby igby » Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you over the next few days.
igby

Postby Pyroneus » Fri May 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi there, I was wondering if you had progressed with our application at all? Thanks.

Kind regards,
Pyroneus & Zerkonia
Pyroneus

Postby Mikah » Fri May 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long. It's always a hard decision when we have strong candidate.

Having said that, we have 4 very regular hunters raiding, and 5 priests (3 holy, 2 shadow) that are almost always present.

As much as we would like to give you a trial, I think we would have a very hard time fitting you in the raid, which are often over-signed in the first place.

Just thought I'd let you know about the situation. If you think you would like to join now while some spots open, then we could consider, otherwise, I'm afraid you would find yourselves very frustrated with little raid spots available.
Mikah

Postby Pyroneus » Fri May 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Okie dokie, never mind then.

Thank you for the response :)
Pyroneus

Return to Recruitment