MEMBER | Zarniwhoop

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Zarniwhoop

Postby Guest » Fri May 15, 2009 1:05 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Zarniwhoop

Norway

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Mage.
Im Arcane at the moment (57 / 3 / 11) with a dual spec as Frost for AoE intensive fights (18 / 0 / 53).

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Zarniwhoop
If there is a fishing pole equipped I must have forgot to switch back before logging :)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Critical Mess

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I have not left yet, but the lack of progress is a factor for considering it.
It seems we have come as far as we can at the moment, and wish to see the rest of the content as well.
There has also been a culture of raids starting later than announced and people not being prepared or not showing up, witch is frustrating.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I have no pre-TBC raid experience.
In TBC I have cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag and ZA.
In WotLK Both All but OS3D has been cleared. I must admit Im a bit annoyed with not having downed 3d yet..
In Ulduar 25 5 bosses has been cleared and 4 in 10 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have been wishing for progress and more serious / structured raiding for some time now.
Your rules and politics seems to fit my views perfectly, and its seems like a good way to get the most out of my time in WoW.
After Banjo joined I have been hearing good things about you :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Banjo

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes. At the moment I raid two days every week, with the occasional third day.
Im a father, so the time is perfect, and when it comes to days Im very flexible.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Im always by the stone in good time, and I always bring the food and flasks I need.
Im only using the best enchants and gems. My gear is planned in detail, and nothing is left to chance :)

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Banjo » Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Zarniwhoop is a rl friend of mine. Good player with quite a bit of raiding xp.
Banjo

Postby Mikah » Fri May 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Very nice application.

We just got a mage on trial just now, but we'll have a chat and see if we can/want to squeeze you in.

It would really be a shame to pass on this one.
Mikah

Postby Guest » Wed May 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey again!

Yesterday I joined the guild. Thanks for the invitation :)

Im still not able to log into the site, so Im unable to sign for tonigth..
Ill check back later to see if its sorted. If not Ill be by the stone just in case Im in luck :)

Zarni

Postby Mjölnir » Wed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Yes, i told you yesterday on guildchat about the verify, but you was afk. Also, i tried to verify the account, but you didnt made a account with your charname.
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment