DENIED | Rogue application [Sgtshaft]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rogue application [Sgtshaft]

Postby Sgtshaft » Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 pm

In game name: Sgtshaft

Age: 17, i know u require applicants to be 18+ but i am mature and soon to be 18 :)

Class and build: level 80 combat rogue - 15/51/5

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Sgtshaft

Former guilds:
-Cartoon Heroes
-Sanctity
-Incognito
-Elimination

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
- Former guilds on Bronzebeard and why you left them:

- Cartoon Heroes: Left in the burning crusade as i decided i was quitting as i spent too much time on it, however after a month or so i began playing again.

- Sanctity / Incognito: Same guild but different name, guild leader and officers didn't get along well which resulted in the guild disbanding twice.

- Elimination: Had some good raids with elimination but i wrecked my chances by being a moron and pvping on my alt instead of raiding on my rogue which was a big mistake (it was only ONE occasion which i really regret doing and i have learned from my mistakes).

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
- Pre-TBC: No experience Pre-TBC as i only started playing WoW when burning crusade was released
- Pre-WOTLK: Karazhan(cleared) / Gruul (cleared) / Magtheridon (cleared) / Zul'aman (cleared) / SSC (5/6) / TK (3/4) / BT (8/9) / SP (none)
- Naxx-25: Cleared
- Sartharion-25: Cleared with 3 drakes up
- Malygos-25: Cleared

Why do you want to join Serenity?
- I want to join serenity as i think i would fit in very well with the members as i am a mature motivated raider who is keen on getting ulduar cleared. I am also a very laid back person, very easy to get on well with and always up for a good laugh.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
- No, i have applied to a few guilds but all applications have been denied due to lack of raid spaces for rogues seeing as they already have active rogues.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
- Unfortunately, no.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
- I will definately be able to make all raids for the full duration as i am a student at college with alot of free time.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
- Yes, if you accept me to the guild :twisted:

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
- I would say i am an experienced raider, and pots/food buffs/enchants etc.. will always be prepared for raids so i can maximize my damage output. All raids i have done on my rogue i have always been equipped with self buffs.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?
(X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Sgtshaft

Postby igby » Fri May 08, 2009 8:09 am

We are looking for another rogue, over the weekend we will discuss your application. Thanks Igby.
igby

Postby igby » Sun May 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Thank you for your application, but after consideration we have decided to decline your application.
igby

Postby sgtshaft » Sun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Mind me asking what made you not want me?
sgtshaft

Postby igby » Tue May 12, 2009 7:46 pm

The number of guilds you had been in and your age, you may have explained why you left each, but we decided to not take the application any further.
igby

Return to Recruitment